A spotlight is not needed, she shines by herself

The next morning, Sana wakes up. Tzuyu is nowhere to be seen inside the tent, but she notices the mesh door open, the sunlight transiting through. She rubs her eyes and groans as she gets up from the bed. Just when she's about to leave and look for Tzuyu, as if she called her, Tzuyu comes inside the tent with a tray in hand. "Jihyo told me to bring your breakfast inside," she informs Sana.

Sana gets back on her bed and watches Tzuyu as she prepares the utensils and everything else for her to eat. "She bought this in the restaurant where we ate yesterday. She's having her breakfast there now," Tzuyu continues. Sana widens her eyes at the information heard. "I want to eat with her," she states, only to be responded to by a disapproving face from Tzuyu. "She told me to let you finish your breakfast first before you go outside," she sternly speaks.

Sana retreats to her bed and decides to follow Tzuyu's words. "As if I have a choice..," Sana mutters. Tzuyu hears the lady and scoffs at her. "You should be thankful the captain is acting that way towards you. It's rare for her to prepare someone a breakfast," Tzuyu says. Sana raises an eyebrow while taking the tray from Tzuyu while the girl sets the table next to her bed. "What do you mean?"

Tzuyu snorts. "Jihyo is acting so kind towards the crewmates these days... And to you, it's even more special than her treatment to us," she elaborates.

"Good for her. I'm happy she's starting to open up to the rest of you without me. I thought she's only being like that to me because she had a favor," Sana says and fixes her position on the bed to finally eat her breakfast.

"Favor?" asks Tzuyu while pouring water on the empty glass.

Sana nods her head with a smile forming on her lips. "She told me to help her get closer to you... although I think it's quite preposterous because she must be the one helping me out, I still agreed."

Tzuyu places the glass on a different table to avoid spilling it over when Sana makes a mistake in her movements. "Well, personally, I don't think it's that absurd. It's quite logical considering the two of you share a common level of friendship with the crew," she apprises the older girl.

Sana gapes her mouth in astonishment. "Is she that enclosed from all of you?" she inquires. Tzuyu chortles and nods her head as a response to Sana's question.

"It's been years since we've sailed together, but I've never heard her converse and tell her stories before. She'd tell us some advice, yeah.. but stories? Never. She'd glare at Jeongyeon or Nayeon whenever they tempt her to reveal her past," Tzuyu tells Sana. With arms folded and a cool stance, Tzuyu stares at Sana with a squint and says, "she's become different when you arrived. I wonder what you did or told her, but I can say that it's successful."

"I had no intention in changing her. I just wanted to get closer to her," Sana tells Tzuyu truthfully. The taller crewmate lets out a chuckle and nods her head. "That's incredible. You're most likely to be natural."

"Thanks," is all Sana can say.

"Go ahead and eat your breakfast. I'm done eating mine, I'm just waiting for you to finish so I can walk you to where the others are," Tzuyu says.

Sana smiles widely and digs in her food. "Don't get too excited. Slow down," Tzuyu scolds Sana when she quickens her pace and devours the whole dish in just a few minutes. "Don't you think I'm getting better?" Sana talks with her mouth full. Tzuyu makes a face and stuffs the rice on her lips back to Sana's mouth. "Sana, swallow that first before you talk to me, or else I won't answer you," she cries out loud.

Sana pouts but proceeds to swallow the food and shows her empty mouth to Tzuyu. Tzuyu scoffs and she replies, "yes, you're just as idiotic as before."