Chapter 7

Raph was soon asleep on Splinter's lap, when he felt him lay him off onto the couch. Splinter ran to Donnie's lab because distant screams for him echoed throughout the lair.

Raph listened as he heard Mikey say "Leo is not breathing!!" After he heard them scream for Leo to wake up he forced himself awake, then tried standing and walking again.

He pulled the tube back out of his arm and jogged to the lab, when he made it to the door he fell against it.

April rushed over to him and helped him to the bed next to Leo. Donnie was pushing on Leo's chest while Splinter and Mikey checked his pulse.

Raph closed his eyes tight and whispered in Leo's ear "Please don't leave us fight come back to us."

A small soft cough came from Leo which made everyone fill with joy. Casey shouted "Leo your alive you terrified all of us!"

Splinter pushed his sons and April and Casey away as he placed his hand on Leo's forehead and said "My son you did scare us but we are all glad your back."

Everyone left the room and Raph stayed behind Leo sat up with a sharpe pain on his side, then spoke "I'm glad to see your up Raph, it fells like forever since I've seen your smile actually I don't think I have ever seen you smile!"

Raph's smile got bigger and said "You haven't but now I'm glad you do Donnie said that we should be better in about 2 weeks."

Before Leo could answer his brother April walked in alone, she spoke softly to both of them "Leo, Raph later on tonight I need to take you somewhere." Raph and Leo looked at her confused then each other

Leo looked back at her and said "April if you haven't noticed but i can't walk and Raph barely can" with a litte bit of confusion sounding in his voice. Raph followed up his brother "Yea, we are in too bad of shape to even move I mean Leo could get hurt more."

Leo looked at Raph and sternly said "And what you wouldn't get hurt just look at you your in pain even though you don't want to show it I know you Raph your my brother."

Raph shouted back at his older but more injured brother "Thats right I wouldn't get hurt you would I'm stronger and you know what you don't know me and i hope you die because you just drag down this team!"

When Raph said that Donnie, Mikey, Splinter, and Casey were all standing at the door Splinter shouted at Raph "RAPHAEL!" Before Splinter could finish yelling at Raph Leo stopped him and softly said "Don't yell at him he is right I deserve to die its my fault we got hurt in the fist place, and Don just help him leave me so he can watch his victory destroy me like he wants."

All eyes turned to Raph full of anger Don spoke "Leo I'm not going to let you die I will do everything in my power to save you, and Raph apologize to Leo!"

Raph ran out of the lair with all of his strength covering his face, Mikey and April ran after him and Donnie, Casey, and Master Splinter stayed to help Leo.

When April and Mikey found Raph he was sitting on a roof not far from the lair he was staring at the reflection of the moon in the ocean. Mikey and April sat next to him he didn't say a word, but his face was stained with tears.

April put her arm around him but he pushed her off him, then she wiped away one last tear and said "Raph why are you crying you never cry" even though she knew why he was she just wanted to hear him admit thats why.

About 1 minute later raph answered April "Its Leo i didn't mean any of the stuff I said if Leo died i would lose my only older brother, I would lose a part of me he probaly sees me as a monster now."

April spoke softly "No Raph he sees you as a wonderful little brother, your the only one that sees you as a monster." When Raph, Mikey, and April made it back to the lair Donnie was walking in circles he looked stressed and worried at the same time.

Apirl asked "Donnie whats the matter is everything ok is it Leo?!" he looked up at her and when he saw Raph he yelled "ITS YOUR FAULT RAPH!!"

Raph pushed himself in front of Mikey and yelled back "WHAT DID I DO?" Casey walked in and said "Leo he is gone we can't find him we turned our back for a second then when we turned back to him and he was gone, he left this."

Casey handed Raph Leo's blue mask and the bandage that stopped the bleeding on his side, Everyone's eyes widened and Mikey shouted "If he took off the bandage wouldn't he bleed out, we could follow the trail of blood!"

Everyone was frozen in shock because Mikey said something smart and useful, after they helped Raph wrap his leg they got their weapons and left after Leo with fresh bandages and his mask.

Above ground next to the manhole there was a puddle of blood they assumed it was Leo's, they saw more
leading up the side of a building and they followed it. At the top of the building was another puddle and Donnie said "Since he has lost this much blood and no telling how much more he could already be gone."

They followed the trail and about 8 buildings later they saw Leo laying on the ground not moving, they rushed over to him Mikey and Donnie kneeled next to Leo Don cheaked his pulse and said "Its still beating but it's weak.'

Mikey gentlly placed Leo's head on his leg and he closed his eyes and started crying, when a tear hit Leo's face he said in a soft voice "Stop crying I'm not gone yet little bro." Mikey's eyes opened wide and he huged Leo tightly, Donnie tried to wrap Leo's side but he refused and stood up slowly.

When on his feet he tried to walk but fell and was caught by Raph, he sat him down gentlly when Leo realized it was Raph pushed himself over to the side of the roof and stood once more.

Leo had one hand holding him up, Donnie spoke to his weak older brother "Leo you have lost a lot of blood you need to wrap the wound we want to help you."

Leo just looked at them and said directly to Raph "You came to help me even after you said i should die." Everyone looked at Raph angerly, Mikey asked not taking his eyes off Raph "Why did you leave Leo just beacuse Raph said that didnt mean you had to leave?"

Leo stuggling to stand answered his concerned little brother "I left beacuse Raph was right I don't deserve to live you dont deserve to care for me, I knew that if I left with out my mask or the bandage i would soon bleed out and you wouldnt have to watch me suffer you shouldnt help me I know my place and its not on earth."

Casey spoke and actually said something meaningful "Leo you may not belong on earth but you belong with us we are yor family we care for you in health or near death but you never say that you dont belong with us we love and care for you Leo."

Raph softly said "Can you give me a minute with him alone please" while looking at the ground. Casey, April, and his brothers walked to the other side of the roof and Raph sat next to Leo.

Raph looked at the beautiful night sky and said soft enough for only Leo to hear "Bro, I meant none of that you dont deserve to die if you did i would lose a important part of me i need you Leo." Leo looked at him and said "I need you too Raph."

Sorry for any spelling/captilization orgrammr errors hoped you enjyed this chapter I <3 each and everyone of u!