Chapter 16

Title: Destined for your heart

Pairings: Zayn/Liam and Harry/Louis

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters in this story. It is also a fictional account meaning none of this has taken place in real life.

A/N: New chapter ! Hope you guys like it ! Now the question, sequel or no sequel? Love you and comment if you do want a sequel. I will be dragging this fic out a little longer so it won’t end that soon. Love you guys. X

Chapter 16

The doctors had confirmed that Louis was fit enough to take part in the day’s events. Though no words would keep Harry from babying him, the curly haired male was constantly asking his band mate about his health and wellbeing. So much so that all the boys became fed up with Harry’s antics and forced Liam to sit him down and talk the situation out with him.  The boys finally had some alone time at their hotel, with three rooms, the boys decided on spending the night in their usual sleeping arrangements leaving Niall with his own hotel room while the rest of the boys shared in their usual pairs.

Louis rolled his eyes as he watched Harry take his bags from the vehicle wondering why he thought he still couldn’t do things on his own, “Babe, I’m not a child. You can’t take both our bags, you’ll break you back,” Louis said reaching for his own bag that was currently held by Harry’s grip. Harry blushed lightly but pulled the bag closer to him. He already knew Louis wasn’t a child, he wasn’t treating him like one either, his intentions were set for a very simple reason. He could never see Louis go through any kind of pain ever again, even if that pain was a slight struggle to carry a bag up the stairs.

“Lou, it’s okay. I’m fine, promise,” Harry grinned leaning over to peck Louis’ cheek.  Louis again went to reach for the bag before Harry pulled it higher to his chest causing a groan from Louis. He wasn’t happy about his boyfriend’s behaviour. Louis could pull his own weight; Harry didn’t have to do everything for him.  

“Harry, I’m serious. Give me the bag, you’re going to hurt yourself,” Louis whined crossing his arms dramatically. Louis was very independent, even at a young age, he decided that his parents didn’t need to get involved in every aspect of his life. In fact, by the age of eight he was already helping his mother with the matters that raising children required. He liked to think he was a good brother. Louis definitely cared for the people he loved. That was the reason he was arguing over bag.

Harry sighed dropping the bag next to Louis and looked to the ground, “I was just trying to be a good boyfriend,” he muttered childishly kicking his feet on the ground as the boys reached the elevator. Louis felt his heart melt as he realized how much Harry did care about him, he picked up the bag and with the other hand he set his arm around Harry’s waist.

“You’re an amazing boyfriend Harry,” Louis assured him grinning himself as he watched Harry’s face instantly brighten. Harry blushed shyly and walked out the door and towards their hotel room.

***

“So what do you think of Harry and Louis?” Were the first words that came out of Liam’s mouth as the two boys flung themselves towards the double bed in the middle of the room. Zayn shrugged, he knew the day would come. It was obvious from the beginning that the pair were in fact attracted to each other it was only a matter of time before their slow minds processed their own emotions. Zayn wondered what it felt like to be in a relationship with another male. The thought passed Zayn’s mind so many times that he began wondering if he wanted it to become a reality. Yet Zayn had never felt any kind of attachment towards any boy. Well he couldn’t say any. Lately he’d been noticing Liam a lot more. Not just his personality but his features, his well-built physique and squinty eyes. Zayn wondered if they were signs of attraction. But Liam was his best friend, only his best friend.

“I think we all knew it was coming right? Do you think they can handle it? Neither of them have been in a relationship longer than a year, anything could happen,” Zayn said moving closer towards the centre of the bed and angling him to face Liam. Liam nodded then propped his head up on his elbow and responded, “Not just about their relationship but the whole guy and guy thing. Does it scare you? Do you think it’s wrong? I think because it’s Louis and Harry we’re more accepting. You’re right, we did know this was coming but I can’t help but think if it was Niall and Harry who told us they were in a relationship we’d all freak out a bit.”

Zayn nodded slightly, Liam’s conclusion did make sense. Because the boys had been prepared for a relationship between Harry and Louis they were more lenient towards accepting it than            if one of the other boys decided they had feelings for each other. If Louis ended up with Liam instead of Harry, Zayn wouldn’t know if he’d accept the fact his best friend had found someone to replace him. Sure, he was close with both Louis and Harry. In fact, Louis was his partner in crime. They’d show each other to a good night whenever the other needed it but losing Liam that would be something Zayn couldn’t deal with. “I have nothing against anyone’s sexualities. But you’re right, I would have been a little shocked if Harry and Niall decided they had feelings for each other. Do you think either of them know enough about themselves to be determining their sexuality? It’s a huge deal, I don’t think anyone’s completely straight. What if one of them decides their feelings were just phases? It’s Harry and Lou, it’s not like them to discuss things like this,” Zayn said. He stuttered lightly as he said ‘I don’t think anyone’s completely straight’. He knew he only said those words for his own reassurance. He knew he wasn’t right.

Liam nodded, before rolling himself on the bed so his head was on Zayn’s chest, “So what is it with you? You're not completely straight? Who have you been attracted to Zaynie?” Liam grinned poking Zayn’s cheek playfully. Zayn felt his breath get caught in his chest, why was he nervous? It was a simple question, Liam wouldn’t judge him. Zayn took the easy way out and shrugged lightly, “I don’t know, it’s okay to think someone’s attractive right? Some of our male fans are hotter than any of you!” Zayn joked grinning at his own comment and the fact he was able to avoid the question.

Liam pouted playfully, “hurtful!” he declared before breaking  out into a grin. “I’m happy for them, I hope it works out ya’know. It’s a big thing for them,” Liam concluded.