Chapter 12

Title: Destined for your heart

 Pairings: Zayn/Liam and Harry/Louis

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters in this story. It is also a fictional account meaning none of this has taken place in real life.

A/N:  Chapter 12? Are you kidding me? Ahas, anyway, here it is! Comment, vote, fan, you have no idea how much it means to me. I’m going to focus on the Larry and then move onto the main pairing, Ziam. x

Chapter 12

“So that means you have three weeks to rest before you boys begin your promotion tour,” Simon told the five boys that sat in his office. It wasn’t a secret that there was a negative vibe sent around the room. It seemed like wherever the boys were located, the mood switched in an instant. It wasn’t intentional, they didn’t suddenly decide to fill a place with devastation. Since the boys were usually positive and happy characters, the sudden change affected many if not all surrounding them.

Harry and Louis were huddled on one couch as there were no more chairs in the office. Though they both wouldn’t admit it aloud, they wanted to be as close as possible. To most, an almost kiss between two best friends would make a relationship awkward. To them, it forced them closer. They both wanted to experience more of each other, look deeper into the new feelings surfacing. With the new feelings came new insecurities. Both boys had to consider the issue of their sexuality. Louis had considered himself to be heterosexual his entire life. He’d never felt an attraction towards people of the same sex.  Then again, he’d had one major girlfriend in his entire life. At that time he was seventeen. Was maturity an aspect of love? Was his past relationship built on love or did he describe the feeling as an impulse of the mild crush he acquired? Were his feelings for Harry only a phase of friendship or was it something more? Honestly, Louis didn’t want it to be a stage in friendship. What he had with Harry gave him a rush. An adrenaline rush when he didn’t even commit himself to a dangerous activity. Maybe his emotions with Harry were dangerous yet he couldn’t find a fault in that. The only thing that Louis despised was that he didn’t have the responses to the questions he wanted answers. If he hurt Harry in the process of figuring them out, he wouldn’t be able to forgive himself.

“What do you mean three weeks off? So we can do anything? Like a three week holiday?” Niall asked sitting himself up in his chair. All eyes turned to Simon as the boys waited for a response. A break is something that all five deserved, they were very dedicated to their career. This came with a struggle to them, sometimes it was so difficult to cope with the distance. If Harry had three weeks off, he’d visit his family, kick back and spend time with Louis. Harry tightened his grip on Louis’ waist, chuckling softly as he felt Louis’ body curl around his hand.

“You could say that, that doesn’t mean you can run wild and party all day. I want you to keep each other grounded, imagine the controversy you’d attract if the press found out you ran wild,” Simon said turning his attention to Zayn who simply shrugged and rested his head on Liam’s shoulder.

“Whatever, I have Liam to keep me grounded,” Zayn said latching himself onto Liam’s arm and blushed as he was met with a grin. The rest of the group rolled their eyes at the pair and turned their attention back to Simon.

“Okay, so that’s settled, you guys can leave, can I talk to you Louis. Please?” Simon asked shooting Louis a warm smile. Simon didn’t smile a lot, honestly, it did make Louis quite nervous.  He had never been called alone in Simon’s office. He pouted at Harry who lifted him up in order to exit the room on his own.

“See you Lou,” he said as Niall rested his hand on Harry’s shoulder and casually pulled Harry out of the room. This time, instead of denying his feelings, Louis accepted the fact he felt his emotions drain as the curly haired boy exit the room. The position they were previously in gave them so much warmth, a heater wouldn’t work with only half of the wires connected. Their bond was the same.

“Take a seat Louis,” Simon instructed, signalling to the empty seat before him. Louis hesitantly sat himself down, wincing as his rib hit the side of the chair. He fixed his shirt and posture before turning his attention to Simon. “How are you feeling?” the older male asked.

Louis shrugged, “that seems like the question everyone’s asking. Honestly, I don’t have an answer,” he replied shooting Simon a small grin.

Simon nodded, his expression blank as usual. Louis hated not being able to read Simon. It was more than frustrating, his facial features never gave any hints as to his intentions. Louis didn’t like guessing, “So, driving while you’re drunk hey? Do you think that was a smart move?” Simon asked.

Louis looked down to the floor, he wasn’t completely drunk during the night of the accident. He expected this conversation soon, all he’d been getting was sympathy. Not  once did he remember the crash itself, nor its causes. Louis shrank in his seat, before looking up to meet Simon’s gaze once again.

“Louis, no one knows why you crashed. You boys are all so lucky to get away with such a thing. Look, I know you’re young, you want to party and have a good time, just remember you have your whole future ahead of you. Something as small as this can get you a bad reputation, no one will ever give you boys a break afterwards,” Simon said standing up in his chair. “It won’t happen again will it? You’ll catch a cab home.”

Louis nodded, finding himself deeper in thought as the result of the conversation.