Chapter 7

Title: Destined for your heart

Pairings: Zayn/Liam and Harry/Louis

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters in this story. It is also a fictional account meaning none of this has taken place in real life.

A/N: Hey guys! Well here’s this chapter, I hope you like it ! Again, please vote @1dbromanceawards, I love all you guys and I really appreciate it when you comment and vote.  :) Also, is anyone up for a dedication game? I love all your comments so it will be hard to choose ! Anyway here you go guys, oh and I’m writing a fic with @ToInfintyandbeyond ! She’s an amazing author and a good friend of mine. You can check it out here http://www.wattpad.com/7155951-the-only-exception or on mine or her profile page ! So guys here’s the chapter and I am updating more regularly as I said so here it is  ! Love you all <3

Chapter 7

The morning proceeded without many major events, sure, Louis was still injured and victim of a coma, Harry was still by his side and none of them considered the thought of leaving but there were no dramatic changes in their new routine.

Niall had managed to meet a few fans on his third trip to the canteen. He dragged Liam and a whining Zayn along for photos. It wasn’t that Zayn didn’t want to meet the people who created their lives as they were today, instead he felt he needed some time alone to process all that’s been occurring around him. Zayn wasn’t one to take in a sudden situation all at once. Things needed to slowly become carved into his mind otherwise, the situation didn't feel like a reality.

Under normal circumstances, the boys were hardly camera shy and ended up taking the goofiest pictures known to existence. It only proved that fame didn’t change them. These pictures, however, displayed nothing but a simple flash of white teeth. It was the same smile they shot during a large awards ceremony before the winners were announced. The grins thar were forced due to the effect that nervousness put them through, the smiles weren’t genuine like they would be when the boys played a silly joke. They didn’t radiate happiness, it was more like a grin was plastered on their faces to look appealing for a picture than a display of emotion. 

The three boys sat in the private waiting room knowing Jay would arrive anytime soon. The topic of interest didn’t seem to revolve around Louis, instead the curly haired boy who meant so much to him

“Has he even eaten?” Niall wondered aloud, not intending for the question to be directed at the boys who answered anyway.

“Now that I think about it,” Zayn frowned at the simple floor, “He hasn’t.”

“Is that even healthy?” Niall asked, this time intending to gain an answer from the pair huddled beside each other.

Liam rolled his eyes at the Irish boy before analysing the serious part of his statement. It had been almost sixteen hours since Harry’s last meal. Of course it wouldn’t be healthy to go without a form of food for numerous hours. The boys could try feeding Harry but it with his current circumstance and isolation from the rest of them, Liam wasn't sure if it would make much of a difference.

“Well we’re going to at least try to get something into him right?” Zayn asked tilting his head so his gaze could meet Liam’s.

Liam nodded, brushing his finger along Zayn’s jawline. It wasn’t the time to be sharing any gestures for the Bradford boy considering the current situation. They were suppose to be focused on more important things, Liam couldn’t help himself. The situation only brought out a softer side to Zayn, which was a lot more vulnerable and caring. Not that Zayn wasn’t caring beforehand, in fact, Zayn was one of the most thoughtful people he knew. The ‘vain’ title had been taken too seriously Liam’s opinion. Even when Louis first mentioned it, it meant nothing but a joke as the word rhymed with ‘Zayn’.

Zayn was thoughtful and considerate, at times Zayn was the only one offering extra support when Liam was in a dillemma of some sort. Niall was an enormous support also but some of Liam’s emotions went deeper than his surface. The simple exterior only displayed his feelings in minority. That was all Niall could process or find.

It was different with Zayn though; he seemed to access and of Liam’s emotions no matter where they were hidden and somehow find a way he’d relate to Liam’s situation. The similarity in their experiences was not always direct, it was usually broad and could connect to many situations. Still, it gave Liam the extra security he needed to continue on and push the episode into his past.

“Yeah, why don’t we go and get him something now?” Liam asked casually, shrugging his shoulders.

Niall nodded, quickly making his way out of the room and into the canteen.

A/N: I’m going to start making the chapters shorter and update every 2-3 days. Does that sound like a good idea? Please let me know in the comments section. Okay love you all :)

~Sarah x