Chapter 8

Title: Destined for your heart

Pairings: Zayn/Liam and Harry/Louis

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters in this story. It is also a fictional account meaning none of this has taken place in real life.

A/N: Hello everyone ! New chapter today (: Now I’m really hoping that you guys are enjoying the story, again please vote for me @1dbromanceawards ! I’d like to dedicate this chapter to @amaZAYNfan because of their amazing comment on the previous chapter.! I don’t want to bore any of you so here’s the next chapter, I hope you like it ! Short chapter but please comment, vote, fan and thanks for your support ! My favourite comment gets a dedication ! x

Chapter 8

Harry felt a slight pressure pressing onto his shoulder. The thin fingers applying the force slowly stirred him out of his slumber. His famous green orbs became visible as the curly haired boy fluttered his eyelids open. He sighted a thin figure crouching beside him so instantly eyed the room to become aware of the situation.

“Hello sweetie,” she said softly forcing a strand of hair behind her ear and leaning closer to the curly haired boy who she had gotten to know so well over the years. Most parents didn't feel comfortable interacting with their children's friends but with Jay and Harry and also Anne and Louis, there were no awkward moments when there was a silence in the room. It was almost as though Jay was not just his best friend's mother, but also Harry's friend.

“Hey,” Harry replied shooting her a weak smile. The smile was weak and hardly meaningful, it was more of a pain-stricken grin than anything. Even a stranger could tell the emotion displayed in Harry's smile was bare and was not a response to a positive comment or remark. Although the gesture didn't showcase any positivity, the action proved that Harry's mental health was strengthening, two hours ago Harry would not have made an effort to fix his face with a grin. Now his state was slowly improving.

Jay smiled sympathetically at the curly haired boy, Harry looked so vulnerable. It was difficult to believe this was the same boy who use to address her 'Mrs Tomlinson' with a cheeky grin wrapped on his lips. The same one who convinced her that her son had gotten a girl pregnant only to burst out laughing mid-way through the prank. The same one who Louis didn't stop speaking about the day their band was formed. The same one who knew her son better than she did. Harry had a huge significance in her life. It hurt to see him in such a state,  “How are you feeling?” Jay asked patting Harry’s leg as she took a seat on her son’s bed.

Harry stole a glance at the resting boy he shared so many memories with, “Better off than him I guess,” Harry shrugged in Louis’ direction. Harry decided that if Louis was suffering in worse ways than he, his attention should have been focused on Louis rather than himself. The people around him seemed to think other-wise. They didn't understand that Harry's cause of grief was coming from Louis' condition. If everyone turned their attention on helping Louis to heal, Harry's issues would be resolved.