Chapter 15

Title: Destined for your heart

Pairings: Zayn/Liam and Harry/Louis

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters in this story. It is also a fictional account meaning none of this has taken place in real life.

A/N: Hey guys (: New chapter, hope you like it. 16,000 reads ! Wow! Thanks for the support guys, it means so much to me. As I promised updates will be quicker. Love you all (:

Chapter 15

Why are we even here? You guys know I have allergies, let’s go. You can look at weeds at home,” Niall whined as his band mates dragged him along the sidewalk of the national park Harry and Louis had organized for all of them to go to. It had been Harry’s idea to take the boys to a place where they could notify them about the recent change in their relationship. Both boys assured themselves that their best friends would take the matter lightly. The reality was a completely different feature to their prediction. It had been a while since Harry had been in any kind of relationship, in more recent times he had begun feeling self-conscious and uneasy around the opposing sex. Being on stage was one thing but behind cameras and lights, Harry Styles was a different person. He wasn’t “Harry Styles” anymore, he was just Harry. Hazza. Curly. He was Louis’ and he couldn’t wait to share it with the world. It was better to take baby steps, telling the fans and even the haters would change all of their careers, that’s the reason they were talking it over with the boys.

Liam rolled his eyes, patting Niall lightly on the back. “Come on mate, give the boys some credit. I think it’s lovely for them to take us out today, be appreciative and maybe we’ll get take-out on the way back,” Liam urged grinning as Niall’s face brightened at the thought of junk-food. He shut his mouth and trudged on leaving Liam behind with Zayn and catching up with Louis and Harry who began climbing a steeper surface.

Harry examined Louis slowly. He still hadn’t fully recovered from his injury, Harry wondered if he should have stopped Louis and set the blanket and snacks down beside them. He didn’t want his boyfriend to overwork himself, he couldn’t bear seeing Louis go through the same process a second time. It would kill Harry, one time was enough. He wasn’t sure he could handle two. “Hey Boo, you think you’ll make it up okay?” Harry asked.

Louis gave him a small nod and continued up the hill, “Harry, I’m fine. If anyone needs help it the two slowcoaches down the bottom,” he joked pointing down at Zayn and Liam where were struggling up the hill. Harry giggled before his expression turned serious once again. “No really Lou, don’t hurt yourself,” Harry said quickening his pace to catch up with Louis.

Louis nodded turning back to see Liam piggy-backing Zayn up the hill, he pointed down at them and Niall let out a loud “aw”. Zayn blushed lightly hiding his face in Liam’s shoulder which only caused a greater reaction from Niall. Harry threw his arm around Louis and they continued up the hill until they found flat ground and a view of the river that flew through the centre of the national park.

Harry threw the blanket down and unloaded a packet of chips, a chocolate for each boy and he kept the champagne hidden for the time being. Harry had been a gentleman insisting that he carried all their possessions on the small hike to the picnic area. He didn’t want Louis to feel pressured by any weight. Harry had only realized that lately he had become so protective of Louis. He could tell that Louis was protective over him as well. Harry had always been Louis’ favourite, throughout X Factor, Louis babied him. He would buy Harry anything he wished, he would hold him until Harry drifted off to sleep and every night before the results were announced on the show set on Tuesday, he would assure Harry that everything would be okay. Even if he wasn’t entirely sure himself.

Louis sat himself down next to Niall and Harry and Liam sat himself between Niall and Zayn.  “So can someone explain why we’re here because as far as I know none of us are on our periods and need a picnic?”  Zayn asked jokingly as Louis lay his hand on Harry’s thigh.  Harry blushed slightly leaning his head onto Louis’ shoulder. Louis reached for Harry’s hands and laced them with his own. Liam sent them a puzzled expression and Niall’s eyes widened and jaw dropped.

“Well lately Harry and I, um, we’ve been getting closer, and I’ve grown to like him,” Louis grinned at the floor before pausing to turn his gaze towards Harry, “As more than a friend.” Harry returned the smile, continuing Louis’ announcement to the group. He cleared his throat and spoke with as much passion as Louis did, “so we decided to take us to the next level. We’re boyfriends,” he said looking back to the boys.

“Kiss,” Niall said suddenly. He still had the largest grin plastered on his face, it was unexpected for Harry and Louis to get such reactions from their friends. “Well, I’m sorry, we excepted ‘congratulations guys!’ and ‘we’re so happy for you!’ I guess we overrated you huh?” Louis smirked sliding his arm around Harry’s waist.

Zayn groaned, getting into the same spirit as Niall, “we established we weren’t girls. Who needs all that crap no one cares about now kiss!” Zayn chanted as he felt his head being drawn into Liam’s lap. He smiled at Liam right at the time Louis leaned in to kiss Harry. It was a lot less awkward than their first kiss and this time it was more of a quick peck, neither wanted to freak any of the boys beside them to their wits. They heard cheering and giggling and turned around to deliver a cuddle to each boy.

“Okay now we say it,” Niall said as he and Zayn turned to Liam. Liam grinned lifting Zayn from his lap and standing up to wrap his arms around Harry and Louis. “You guys are so cute together, congratulations,” he said as Zayn and Niall repeated his steps.

“Can I ask you guys something?” Niall enquired as all of them sat down, Harry in Louis’ lap. Harry nodded and Niall grinned, “when you get married I want to be a best man,” he declared as Louis brought out the champagne.  “We’ll discuss marriage later Ni we only started dating,” Louis said pecking Harry’s cheek, “but I’m sure that me and Haz will last.”