Chapter 9

Title: Destined for your heart

Pairings: Zayn/Liam and Harry/Louis

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters in this story. It is also a fictional account meaning none of this has taken place in real life.

A/N:  Well hi ! I don’t know if you guys checked but I fixed up Chapter 8 ! I hated it before so I just edited and I hope you guys like it, anyway, this chapter is dedicated to @AmeliaJo. The comment on the last chapter was adorable ! So thank-you ! This chapter will be the beginning of the action because I understand it’s really slow ! Stay with me and I promise it will  get better ! Anyway, here’s the next chapter and comment, vote and fan ! @1dbromanceawards are still going so please vote in the Ziam catergory ! I’ll comment on the link so you guys can vote ! LWWY <3 Anyway here’s the chapter and since it’s holidays I will be updating regularly ! :) LOVE YOU

Chapter 9

Liam slowly pulled Jay hand into the corner where two contrasting males already stood. Zayn had his arms crossed and resting on his chest whereas Niall was shifting his gaze to random objects situated inside the space they were in. Niall and Zayn were polar opposites, like the black and white sections on the ‘Yin and Yang’ symbol. That didn’t mean they didn’t get along, they didn’t prove opposites attracted either.

It was regarded as the pair who shared the most commonality or was in contrast with the other that bonded the most. Sure, commonality would bring two people closer but what would opposite traits do in a person’s relationship? It seemed just like silly reason as to why a couple would regard themselves as being brought together by fate if they had nothing in common.

Zayn glanced over at Liam. Through the toughest times was when Liam seemed to be at his best. His focus rose above all and more often than not, his focus was attending to other people’s needs. Not physical needs but their emotional problems that some found so hard to attend to. It was that way with Zayn, maybe it was that way with only Zayn. Liam may not have admitted it to anybody but he would always put Zayn as a priority. Zayn looked like one who could take care of themselves but Liam couldn’t help but feel a need to be drawn to the raven haired male during his time of grief.