Chapter 14

I sat outside while I watched Na gyeom pick flowers with Jax until I saw 2 tall men walking in the distance. "Na gyeom come here" I yelled as she looked up happily, running to me with flowers in her hand. When the men got near, I noticed it was Slenders brothers, Trender and offenderman, they were casually talking and I hugged Na gyeom as she looked down fumbling with the flowers in a shy manner.

"Morning (y/n) you look lovely today" Offenderman said smirking and handing me a flower. I looked at the rose for a sec until Slender appeared out of nowhere slapping it out of his hand. "I-..."

"don't take it (y/n) that's how he lures women into having se-"Slender stopped turning to me when he saw Na gyeom by my side.

"no no go on brother I want to hear this" Offender chuckled folding his arms.

"go inside" Slender sighed as I brought my cousin in with Jax following behind me. When I entered, I saw EJ and Ben playing games and the others watch them, cheering them on. I walked upstairs looking for Naon until I hear small chatter coming from a room with the door slightly opened. I made my way towards it, opening the door a little noticing Sally and Naon sitting at a small table having a tea party.

"Hi (y/n)" Sally greeted and saw Na gyeom. I smiled at her as I patted na gyeom's back as a sign to join them.

"can Jax and Nana join?" I asked as Sally smiled nodding, standing up and bringing them in. Naon smiled sweetly at me as I waved and left the room, closing the door a bit.

"(y/n)" I heard a voice call out, I looked up seeing Jeff as he just walked out his room and I waved a bit. "do you mind if I talk to you for a bit?" he asked opening his door again. I looked at him for a while until agreeing, following him into his room. "sorry it's a mess right now" he apologized as I noticed something fuzzy on his bed. It perked up a bit and It turned out to be a husky, but the odd part was that it had human teeth. "that's smile, my dog, I sent him away to go in hiding cause I didn't want him to get caught...uh here" Jeff said pointing to a spot on his bed "I wont sit with you don't worry"

"what did you want" I asked cutting to the chase observing his movement, but he seemed like he wasn't going to do anything. He sat on a chair across the room and sighed a bit while silence filled between us. "jeff?" i questioned while giving smile a small scratch on his back.

"yeah...gimme a sec" He said with his head down. "is it weird for a guy like me to like someone?" He asked.

"mmm no? I mean its normal"

"no no I know but...a long time ago I cracked and lost all feeling, I never thought id have feelings like a normal human...but here I'm.. falling in love with someone" Jeff admitted as I saw his hands grip onto the chair.

"isnt that a good thing?"

"no...well yes? But no..UGHHH dammit (y/n) I like you" He looked up as I sat there shocked and his dogs head perked up with his tail wagging. "shit..." Jeff cursed covering his mouth and the door was kicked open by Masky and the others.

"Jeff!! Slender needs you!!" they yelled, and he stood up growling. He looked at me hesitating to leave until he groaned running out the room. I sat there dumbfounded while the guys looked at me until I heard (b/f/n) looking for me. I stood up walking out the door while the guys moved out my way watching me leave.

~Maskys POV~

I watched EJ and ben with the rest of the guys when I noticed (y/n) walk in the house with her cousin. It was cute seeing her with kids and I smiled behind my mask as she went upstairs. Ben had beaten EJ for the 3rd time and they started to wrestle cause EJ noticed Ben was cheating and glitching the game the entire time. "Jeff its your turn, Bens cheating" Ej said as we all looked around noticing Jeff wasn't with us. Ej was about to hand the controller to Dark link since we all wanted to see a heated game play but we all heard Jeffs voice upstairs.

"do you mind if I talk to you for a bit" Jeffs voice asked, we all sat there in silence and looked at each other until I remembered (y/n) was upstairs too. We all began to run up the stairs, stumbling on each other when we all saw Jeffs door close. We then stopped running and tip toed to his door putting our ear against it to hear the conversation. "Dammit (y/n) I like you" we heard Jeff say and all of us were punching each other silently before kicking the door down.

"Jeff!! Slender needs you!!" I all yelled as he stood up rushing out the door. We all sighed in relief and looked at (y/n). She sat there confused, maybe even taken back at what Jeff said but I hope she doesn't return his feelings. I was about to speak up when I heard (B/f/n) call for her and she picked her head up and rushed out the door. We all looked at each other not knowing what to do until ben spoke up.

"we need to distract Jeff from getting to her at any cost, he might win her over" We all nodded agreeing with Ben and we ran downstairs only to be stopped by Jeff.

"YOU. FUCKING. LIARS!!" He yelled and we noticed (y/n) and (b/f/n) looking at all of us. I waved at her signaling the guys to take jeff away while he tried to swing his knife at us in anger. The guys managed to get a hold of him and dragged him upstairs, into his room. "LET ME GO!!" Jeff yelled as they held him down from trying to slice us with his knife.

"Jeff wait wait!!" EJ yelled

"NO YOU GUYS ARE JUST JEALOUS I TOLD (Y/N) I LIKED HER BEFORE ALL OF YOU" He screamed, but he was right, we were jealous but it wasn't fair.

"im not jealous, cause she has my hoodie on" EJ proudly said rubbing it in a bit, while we all punched him.

"Wait wait we have an idea!!" Ben yelled

"FUCK YOUR IDEA LEMME GO!!!" we all looked at each other before letting him go but it didn't stop Jeff from throwing his knife at the wall. He huffed angrily before sitting on his bed and we all stared at him.

"Let us confess to (y/n) and have her choose who she wants to date" Ben explained, and we all looked at him with a confused look.

"ben that wasn't the plan you fuckin elf" Ej said shoving bens face.

"nonono that's a good idea" I spoke up, "We should all confess to her one by one and in the end let her choose who she wants to be with, at least we told her how we feel, plus its her decision" we all looked at each other and agreed as Jeff grumbled giving all of us the death glare.

"cockblockers" he whispered.

~Y/N's POV~

I watched them drag Jeff away and turned to (B/f/n) shrugging. She handed me my cloths and Slender appeared right between us. "where are the boys?" He asked looking around.

"Dunno they were fighting a while ago" (b/f/n) shrugged while Slender pinched the bridge of his nose. He vanished again while I and (b/f/n) walked outside seeing Dr smiley and Slenders brothers talking and smoking, well it was only Dr smiley and Offender smoking. I and (b/f/n) waved at them and decided to go for a small walk and maybe visit my house to see if it was safe again.