Chapter 6

After cooking dinner and setting up the table. I grabbed a duffel bag and headed downstairs. "(y/n)?" I heard (b/f/n) call, I turned around as she had a look on her face on wondering where I was headed to.

"ill be right back, can you wake up Nagyeom and naon to eat?" I asked as she knew where I was going and I closed the door behind me heading down to the basement. When I got to the bottom of the steps, I turned the lights on revealing a huge gym and a small training area with a punching bag hanging from the ceiling. I walked into the training area setting my duffel bag down while i wrapped my hands with gauze and tape. Putting my hair up in a ponytail, I played music on the speakers and stretched my whole body for preparation. 

~(b/f/n) POV~

~3 hours later~

We all gathered in the living room, waiting for (y/n) since Slender suggested that we all visit the mansion to see if it was safe. "I don't think they would still be there" Slender notified. The reason why I brought the creepypastas to (y/n)'s house was because there were people hunting them down, they had devices that could stop Slender from teleporting and a box that would make a high pitch sound that would make them go crazy. It was dangerous and the only way to help them get away was to keep them here in my best friend's house.

"Does this mean we would be able to live back there?" Jeff spoke up looking at Slender.

"no, I still don't think it would be safe, we should just check, ill talk to (y/n) and bring Jeff and EJ with me" I suggested and everyone looked at me. "(y/n) is stronger than she looks and if anything happens, she can get us out there quickly." I looked at Slenders approval when we all heard a huge thud and I quickly ran downstairs to where (Y/n) was only to see her hiding behind a table. Everybody followed to see what was happening and were surprised to see how spacious the basement looked. I turned my attention over to where the noise came from and saw one of (y/n)'s motorcycles on fire. "what the hell happened here?" I asked running over to her as she laughed a bit and explained how she accidentally inserted the wrong program to her motorcycle causing it to malfunction and catch on fire. She sighed and took the fire extinguisher out to put out the fire.

"(B/f/n) what are these?" Slender asked looking at a huge glass case full of 1st place medals of hand-to-hand combat, knife throwing competitions, archery, and gun ranges. "are all of these hers?" He asked amazed as I nodded and went to help (y/n) taker her motorcycle apart hearing her groaning from the burnt pieces that she knew she could not use anymore. Jeff looked at the knife collection she held as the other pastas saw how all 3 of her archery targets only had one hole pierced into it and it was always in the middle. "is this what you do?" Slender asked again looking at the target holes.

"used to" I answered helping (y/n) gather the broken pieces and put them into a bag.

"why'd you stop?" EJ asked picking up the arrows, scanning it.

"reasons" (y/n) sighed taking the bag "wheres Naon and Na gyeom?"

"Sally is with them" I reassured her and she nodded and took the bag to another room.

"Now is a good time to talk to her" Slender nudged me and I followed her.

"(y/n) you think you can help us?" I asked watching her put the bag next to the garage door.

"with?" She asked going through her toolbox

"Well remember the reason why I brought them to your house was because they were being hunted down, right? Well... they cant go back without making sure its safe, can you...come with us? Please?" I pleaded as she looked at her toolbox thinking.

"I need someone to watch the girls, I cant just leave alone and I don't want you to leave one of your friends with them because they'll freak out and go out and look for me" she argued.

"ill watch them" Slender interrupted "and its not like you'll all go, itll just be you, EJ and Jeff. But in case ill have (B/f/n) stay here with me and the rest to put you at ease". (y/n) looked at Slender and then let a big sigh out.

"when?" she asked, and I looked at Slender smiling.