Chapter 10

This Chapter is a little rushed, hehe, sorry :P)))

~masky's POV~ (you can skip this part, this is just maskys POV on how he sees (Y/N) do things)

As I and hoodie watch (y/n) we saw her take a stun baton out and we backed off her. We looked at each other as she sat in front of the guy and tased him. I was surprised to see how she would just go and tase the guy like that, but I also thought it was cool how this chick handles things. "Morning" (y/n) said as the guy woke up, he looked at her with a foul look and told her she was dead if his men found out where he was, continually spitting at her. Hoodie was about to do something, but I stopped him seeing how (y/n) tased him again. When (y/n) stood up I ran by her side and assisted her with whatever she needed help with. "whats your name" she asked taking a toolbox out.

"YOU!!!" I heard the guy yell, he noticed I and hoodie and looked at us "FUCK YOU!!" We ignored him and I continued to help (y/n) take out tools that looked like.....torture devices. I was amazed, this girl really has so many things up her sleeve, shes something.

"that's a weird name" (y/n) responded as I saw her take the thumbscrew out. I watched as she walked towards him but was surprised at what she did next. She leaned over the guy with her knee in between his legs as she reached behind him getting close to his face. I looked at hoodie as he looked back at me, Jealousy was building up inside both of us seeing how she got close to the guy basically allowing him to see her body, but I knew it was her way to distract him so she could attach the thumbscrew on to him because she immediately got off him and made her way to me. That is when I heard his name was Eric, I cringed at the way he eyed her as if it was love at first sight. (y/n) walked over to me but I felt her grab my shoulder squeezing it and I noticed she accidentally put pressure on her foot. I laughed a little holding her arm in case she lost balance, but she kept her cool and continued with the questions. I was completely lost in how (y/n) ran things here, I mean a beautiful girl doing bad ass things was hot and I knew hoodie liked her as well because he had told me last night when he watched her get ready to go with Jeff and EJ to the mansion. My train of thought was ruined when I heard eric let out a spin chilling scream, I saw one of his fingers fall off as blood splattered behind him. We watched as (y/n) took another torture device out, the devils fork, she attached it to him as she asked more questions until he revealed why they were hunting us down. For our blood and experiments to make people live forever. How they would use Sally in part of it because she was young. I and hoodie were about to attack him until (y/n) pressed the button on her remote that slowly made the fork pierce through his chin and chest. I then panicked.

"(y/n) we don't know where their located" I freaked out looking at the guy.

"I know where" (y/n) responded as hoodie helped her up the stairs.

~your POV~

As soon as I opened the door, I noticed everyone who was eavesdropping fall to the floor and stumble upon each other. "HEYYYYYY (Y/n) whats up" Dark link said quickly standing and posing against the wall as the others stood up as well. I sighed and limped my way to the kitchen to where Slender was and notified him what they were planning. Slender turned the computer to me and showed me the documents of all the wanted creepypastas.

"Well...The fuck did you guys do to even be known?" I said surprised but in a sarcastic tone.

"the rake was found first, but he managed to escape their facility. I highly doubt he would even want to talk to anyone after experiencing what was in the factory" Slender replied as I scrolled to a picture that had the name 'the rake.' "we need to go back to the mansion"

"what if theyre still there? Yeah, we may have killed them but after reading the documents and seeing how there were a lot more facilities, they could've brought back up and there could still be more there, maybe they even doubled security" Jeff growled "we cant just go thinking everything is okay, and we cant bring (y/n) shes limping"

"actually, I can fix her leg, I have been making a potion since last night" Ms P confidently smiled holding a small bottle in her hand "ill just apply this on your leg sweetheart, completely painless" she said walking up to me, kneeling, and taking the tape off my leg. She lathered on the green goo as I made a disgusted face from the smell of the substance. She then applied pressure to my leg as I felt nothing and she helped me stand, "better?" she asked.

"it feels like someone shitted on my leg" I responded looking at my leg while spooky sniffed it and hissed. "what is this made of?"

"you dont wanna know, just wash it off before you go" she smiled walking away. Sighing I called Jax over as he ran to me with baby wipes and I wiped the goo off me.

"you should go tonight" Slender said standing next to me "im going to examine the papers to see if I can gather more information." I nodded in response as I slowly started to walk not feeling a thing and headed upstairs to my room seeing my cousins taking a nap. Just as I was about to sit down, I felt movement behind me and a small figure rolled next to me.

"wheres my kinder joy?" Naon asked as I remembered promising her to come back home with it last night.

"i-...." I cursed under my breath as I stood back up and grabbed my coat to head to the market.