Chapter 11

I was in the living room with my cousins already ready, as I smiled while they kept showing me what their toys could do

I was in the living room with my cousins already ready, as I smiled while they kept showing me what their toys could do. I played with them for a while until I saw Slender walk over to me. "lets go (y/n)" he said as I nodded and kissed my cousins head.

"Jax!" I called as he sat up and trotted over to me, "watch them" I commanded, he sneezed in response of making an agreement with me while i gave him a quick scratch on the head.

"where are you going?" Na gyeom asked me as I picked up Naon who ran to me.

"I got to go fight goblins, they keep trying to take your food and we cant keep having that so im going to scare them" I said with an innocent smile obviously lying to them. Naon laughed a bit as I set her down and handed her, her toy. "ill be back in the morning you be good and stay with (b/f/n), no chocolate late at night and make sure you watch your sister, okay na gyeom?" I said putting my mask on and grabbing my keys.

"I love you!!" Naon shouted, blowing me kisses as she hopped around in her small tutu. I waved blowing small kisses back and when I turned to slender, I dropped my smile and headed out the door.

I followed Slender and everyone outside as I got on my motorcycle. "(y/n) you know the plan, right?" Slender asked standing in front of me and I nodded.

"Ben" I called out and he walked up to me, "I brought these with me" I said taking his katanas out"

"oh shit you brought them!" he grabbed them with his face lit up but he looked at me and handed them back, "nah I think you'd be hotter using them" he smirked as I took them and shoved him away putting my helmet on. Slender slapped the back of his head and he rubbed it before following the other creepypastas as they ran into the woods.

"ill follow later im going to make sure no one follows, be safe (Y/n)" Slender said before disappearing as I started my motorcycle and made my way to the mansion.

~30 min later~

I arrived at the mansion, parking and hiding my motorcycle away so no one would find it, EJ ran up to me and the others went their separate ways as he led me to the back of the mansion only to see 6 guards. We both quickly hid ourselves behind a tree as we signaled each other to go separately. Keeping my eyes on the guards I quietly climbed the tree and took my sniper off my back. I attached my SOCOM300-SPS (quietest suppressor) to my sniper and looked through the scope. Shooting 2 guys in the head and the other 3 were killed by EJ, as I looked for the last one I saw him taking a piss 2 trees away from me. I saw EJ about to attack him but I beat him to it by shooting the guy in the (oops) and EJ quickly sliced his neck open before he could scream for help. I smiled putting my gun back over my shoulder and I dropped down, high fiving him. We both made our way to the back door but it was flung open revealing a woman walking out. She smiled seeing me and EJ as she walked down the steps with her guards. "I knew you guys would come back" she smirked "my name is Brigitta! I run this whole thing and I see you've brought your little friend, Eyeless Jack, right?" She walked down the steps, holding what looked like papers with names on them. She proceeded to walk up to me as and slowly  walked around us. "hmmm, I expected more....of you or are you HIDING THEM!!" She said putting a knife to my throat, but I already had a gun to her head, "oh you're a quick one I see" She let out a small laugh as I kept EJ behind me. I tried to look for the others but couldnt sense them anywhere near us, Brigitta turned to me and sighed. "YOU CAN COME OUT!" she yelled as she looked around and saw all the pastas tied up in a cage, especially Slenderman. He was in a cage that disabled him from using his powers so we held our ground as we looked at Brigitta.

"why are you doing this" EJ spoke up holding his scalpel in his hand.

"What? I thought Eric told you no?" She smiled taking her phone out as she got a call "yeah bring them in" she said looking at me and I saw a guy holding jax by a tight leash and my cousins with rope attached around their waist, hearing them cry trying to reach out to me. I instantly put my finger on the trigger aiming at Brigitta head again but noticed a lot of red dots aimed at my little cousins. A few tears ran down my face from the anger building up in me but I kept my gun aimed at her. "awe a sad family reunion, ill make a bet, you hand over the last creepypasta to me and ill get go of your little cousins. Deal?" she smiled psychotically.

"(y/n) no don't" EJ pleaded but i heavily breathed not responding.

Her little smile made me more frustrated and i felt like skinning this lady. "let them go" I said with a trembling voice. If I shoot her then my cousins are gone, if I don't, the pastas will be taken and ive already came this far to save their asses. My cousin's cries were sounding worse each second that passed but the screams of my friends were also swarming around me. I was heavily breathing not knowing what to do until i....