chapter 3

After making food for everyone I decided to go for a small swim. I walked outside with Jax and spooky following me and set my towel down on one of the chairs. Taking a swim was like staying and being in my own world, I like to relax by myself, plus hearing all of natures noises around me was relaxing too.

 Taking a swim was like staying and being in my own world, I like to relax by myself, plus hearing all of natures noises around me was relaxing too

As I took my overly large T-shit off, I set it aside as I slowly dipped myself into the pool trying to get used to the cool water. Just then Jax started running and jumped in, splashing the cool water all over me, "JAX! ITS COLD!" I screamed as he climbed up happily on me. I smiled hugging him and then letting him go to swim around the pool as I started to float myself on my back. "spooky come here" I said reaching my arms out to my cat as he hesitated but leaped in my arms "you're weird for liking water" I kissed him as he held on. I swam around with spooky for a bit until he started meowing as a sign on wanting to get out. I floated on my back, to the edge of the pool and let him climb off me as he shook and licked himself. Jax was already out and laying by the side of the pool so i continued to let myself float away as I closed my eyes. The sound of the trees in the wind was relaxing and the sounds of the crickets slowly making noises as the night came near.

"(Y/N)!" I heard (O/F/N) voice call out as she stuck her head out to call me. I turned my head to her direction as she motioned me to come in. I ducked underwater to savor this relaxing vibe as I swam slowly to the stairs.

Emerging myself out of the pool while squeezing my hair from all the extra water (O/F/N) came out and helped me by giving me my towel "what happened?" I questioned wondering why I was suddenly called.

"your aunt is here" she said as I quickly put my slippers on and ran in the house. As I opened the door to the living room, I noticed all the creepypastas looking at me as I walked in.

"WOW!! Where have you been all my life" Dark link yelled as he stood up only to be hit in the head by Slenders hand, but I ignored it and ran to the front door to see my aunt and 2 of my baby cousins. Confused I waved at her and my cousins ran up to me excitedly.

"auntie why are you here?" I asked and she smiled looking at me.

"im sorry sweetie but I have a business trip to go to and im afraid I cant bring the girls, do you mind watching them?" she asked

"of course, no problem! ill watch them" I smiled a bit. I hugged them while my aunt handed me their bags and she gave them one last hug goodbye while she slowly walked out. Closing the door after seeing her drive off and I grabbed their bags setting them aside while they followed me like little puppies. (((Naon 5 years old Na Gyeom 7 years old, yes Korean names))),

"Did you swim?" Na on asked turning to look at me with wide and curious look in her eyes.

"mhmm" I smiled nodding and whistled loudly calling Jax. I turned to Na Gyeom kneeling to her height and I helped her take her shoes off while she held my shoulder for support. Na on saw what we were doing and sat herself on the floor trying to take her shoes off and I smiled a bit seeing Jax walk in with my shirt in his mouth. After taking their shoes off I grabbed my shirt as Na Gyeom laughed while playing with Jax. Na on stood up and I carried her while her sister followed behind with Jax sniffing her. "I have guest here is that okay?" I asked Na on. She nodded while fumbling with the buttons on her small little blouse. I entered the living room seeing everyone there looking at us.

"oh! He has no face!" Na on yelled pointing at Slender and the creepypastas looked at slender to see his reaction but then bursted out laughing. Na on smiled but gave a small wave at him while Na Gyeom let go of my hand and sat herself at the kitchen table. Holding Na on I noticed they were staring at us but I brushed it off and grabbed two apple jucies in the fridge. "why is he wearing a suit?" Na on asked "will he marry me?" I looked at her confused but she smiled happily and i put her down closing the fridge door.

"go ask him" I encouraged her and made my way to where Na Gyeom sat handing her the juice. Na on stood there staring at Slender and he stared back as she would giggle every now and then running to me.

"you will marry me promise!" She yelled having the biggest smile and quickly turned to face me as I sat by the table giving her, her juice. Slender looked as if he gave her a small smile with his blank face and I sat her on my lap watching both of my little cousins drink their apple juice.

"you stay here ill make you guys something to eat" I said and sat Na on next to her sister while I entered the kitchen area.

~an hour later~

After eating with the girls, I noticed they were getting a little sleepy, Slender and his creepypastas moved to the entertainment room, so I carried Na gyeom and Na on to the living room couch, covering them with a blanket. Sighing I decided to go for another dip and exited through the living room door to the pool area.

I took my shirt off and slowly dipped myself in the pool again feeling the warm water caused by the pool heater that turned on while I was gone. "hi" a voice spoke up and I flinched a bit turning around seeing Jeff. I look at him but went back to swimming as I felt him watching me. "are you really not bothered that you have killers in your home?"

"are you not bothered that you are watching a half-naked girl swimming?" I spat back swimming to the other side.

"no, actually im not"

"then there's your answer" I then ducked down to swim underwater but then went back up for air only to still see him standing there "what do you want?" I asked floating there. Jeff growled and sat on one of the chairs resting his head on his palm.

"the guys pissed me off earlier" He grumbled looking away. I nodded slowly in response and grabbed the floatie nearby climbing on to it.

"well, you welcome to stay here and cool off.... just don't stare at me its weird"

"yeah, yeah whatever" jeff growled again. I shook my head ducking underwater and began to swim.