Chapter 13

I sat in EJ's room after taking a shower as he worked on my shoulder, taking the bullet out. He applied numbing cream beforehand so I couldnt really feel much besides the pushing and pulling of the tweezers trying to locate the bullet. Every now and then he would apologize thinking it was hurting me, but I kept a straight face the entire time since my mind was only thinking about my cousins. "im going to stitch it now" Ej said looking at me but immediately looking away as soon as I turned to his direction. I nodded watching him take his needle and thread out, getting straight to it. "You okay? Seems like you have a lot on your mind right now" EJ said breaking the silence. I nodded again looking around his room as I felt him wipe up the blood that would trickle down. He gently lifted my arm up, wrapping the bandage around it and he began to clean up. "do you want a sweater or something?" he asked putting his things away. Without answering, he went through his closet and handed me one of his hoodies "here, it's the warmest one I got." I took it as he assisted me with putting it on.

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH EJ YOU HAD ENOUGH ALONE TIME WITH (Y/N)!!" I heard Dark links voice boom as the rest of the guys busted through the door. They saw Ej assisting me with the hoodie and immediately tackled him as I was stuck in an uncomfortable position. I heard them wrestling but felt someone help me put the rest of the hoodie on. Once my head exited the hole of the hoodie, I saw Slender and he pulled the rest of the hoodie down before stopping the guys fight. I sat there watching them until I felt a small head rub against me, looking down I saw Jax and smiled scratching his head as i walked out the room.

"whered she go?" I heard Ben ask after being pulled off from the fight. "did she see me win?" He asked before i heard a loud smack, knowing he probably got wacked in the head. Shaking my head, I made my way downstairs and out the door with Jax as he kept close, protecting me in case. I sat outside feeling the small breeze while feeling a presents sit themselves next to me.

"don't mind me, I draw here all the time" I looked to my left seeing Bloody painter (AKA Helen) sit next to me with a sketchbook in hand. "something on your mind?" he asked as I laid myself on Jax body.

"no.." I responded looking into the dark forest.

"hows your arm?" He asked beginning to sketch, I didn't mean to be rude, but I was just out of energy, so I just shrugged while he continued with his drawing. We both sat there in silence with the only noise was from his pencil against the paper. I was slowly falling asleep until I felt Jax quickly stand up, watching him chase after a squirrel he saw climb out a tree. My head was quickly caught by Helens hand reaching over me as he sat me back up. "tired?" he asked looking at me.

"A little, but I wanna see my cousins" I admitted looking out in the distance. I let a small sigh out when I saw Helen placing his sketchbook on my lap. I looked at it sideways seeing how the drawing was turning out to be me. "this is amazing" I said admiring the drawing more.

"yeah she is" Helen mumbled as I turned to him with a questioned look.

"huh?

"i- I said it is, I know I'm a good drawer" He quickly spoke looking the other way as I handed the sketchbook back. He took it as we both sat there listening to the crickets and I felt my eyes slowly getting heavy again. My head would gently drop every now and then and Helen noticed this as he took my head, gently putting it on his shoulder. I was too tired to notice what he had done and immediately knocked out having my cousins being the last thing on my mind.

~Helens POV~

I finally spoke to her! I really did it. I was so busy watching her from a far since the rest wanted to hog her to themselves and here she is. On my shoulder, sleeping peacefully. She's so beautiful, everything about her is perfect. The way she would smile only for her cousins was cute, how her hair would gracefully fall every time she moved it or clip it behind her ear. Her voice sounded like a soft but beautiful melody and the way she looked when angry was cute. How her nose would scrunch up a little with her eyebrows pulled close together and how her pink lips would curl inwards. I would take small glances at her and would how her skin would glow from the moons light. I understood how she felt, and I didn't blame her from feeling that way, she was stressed. I moved the piece of hair that fell on her face and clipped it behind her ear. She was warm, each moment I look at her I knew I was really falling in love. It wasn't until the door was opened wide that I turned my head around seeing the guys look at me, shooting daggers out of their eyes. They were about to pounce on me until I pointed out that (y/n) was asleep, and they all silently died inside seeing how she was on me. I rubbed it in their face by slowly leaning my head on hers while I noticed they all took their weapons out. I wasn't scared until Slender came and took her away, to put her on something comfier to sleep on. I stood up quickly, running away while the rest quietly chased me around the house making sure not to disturb (y/n) sleep as she was on the couch. Slender then teleported between us all with his tendrils waving around in the air in an angry matter and he angrily pointed upstairs suggesting all of us to either take it upstairs or sleep. I quickly dipped upstairs, and they followed me trying their best to run quietly but I slipped in my room locking the door behind me hearing gentle taps on my door. I sighed plopping myself on my bed and smiled remembering (y/n) peacefully sleeping on me.

~Next morning (y/n) POV~

I woke up the next morning to the sound of blocks being thrown around and I grabbed the nearest pillow to cover my head to block the noise out. I groaned tossing around but I applied pressure to my shoulder accidentally and immediately sat up holding it. "oh!! Shes up!" a little voice excitedly yelled, and I rubbed my eyes to see who yelled. When my vision cleared, I saw my cousins happily playing on the floor and I sat there surprised. Naon stood up leaning on me as she showed me the blocks that had pictures on it and that's when I knew it was real. They were safe and sound and I hugged her with only one arm while Na gyeom stood up waiting for her turn to hug me. "did you scare the goblins?!" Naon yelled, facing me with her eyes wide open. I nodded kissing her head as she smiled happily and pointed to Na gyeom "the goblin captured us and and and we saw you fighting the leader, I didn't cry because im a big girl" she bragged acting tuff.

"oh but I remember you crying" I laughed a bit but Naon didn't answer and continued playing as Na gyeom walked up to me burying her face into my chest while hugging me tightly. I knew she was crying and all I could do was rub her back. I noticed Slender and another man standing there as he wore a colorful polka-dotted suit. I mouthed the words 'thank you' as the man smiled. He actually had a face but it was just eyes and a huge smile.