Chapter 5

As I arrived at the house I went into my room while Naon and her sister were playing blocks with each other.  Patting their head, I entered the bathroom and took a shower to wash off the sea water until I heard my name being called. "(y/n)!" Just then my bathroom door was opened, and I peeked my head out to see (b/f/n) walk in. "hey" she greeted and went back to taking a shower. "you good?"

"I want them out" I said washing the shampoo off my hair "now"

"(y/n) hes like that, he didn't mean to even take it that fa-"

"get them out" I hissed and heard (b/f/n) sigh, leaving my room.

~2 hours later~

I walked downstairs after putting the girls to sleep only to hear and see the creepypastas still there. I walked into the living room seeing them all there but as soon as they heard me, they looked at my direction. "why aren't they gone" I gritted my teeth and raised an eyebrow looking at (b/f/n).

"Look they need help...their being followed and-"

"And you lead them to my home? When they're being followed? My baby cousins are here, what would you do if something happens to them?" I spat back getting irritated. "And your friend over there? thinks its okay to just say sexual remarks in front of them?"

"we'll...i mean...you cant just kick them out, that's like...kicking out someone who is in need of help after you offered your home to them" (o/f/n) said looking at me. I looked at Slender and everyone else then sighed, rolling my eyes as I walked away.

 I walked into the kitchen and looked at the empty table thinking maybe cooking would help me keep my mind off things. I grabbed the vegetables out of the fridge, washed them and proceeded to cut them. "(y/n)?" I voice called out and I turned around seeing Dark Link standing there with an apologetic look on his face while his eyes avoided eye contact. "i'm sorry for what I did back there, I was only playing around i swear, I didn't think you would take it seriously" He scratched the back of his neck as I looked at him for a while.

"don't worry about it" I finally said, breaking the silence but turned back around to continue making food. In the toasters reflection I saw him do a 'yessss' motion while smiling when I heard him clear his throat.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist me" he confidently huffed, running out the kitchen as I shook my head and continued to make dinner.

"(y/n) another voice called out as I sighed and turned around seeing slender "need help?" he asked tightening his tie as I looked around me and back at him. 

"you can finish cutting these up" I ordered as I slid the cutting board full of vegetables to him and the knife. Without hesitation he took them from my hands and began to cut them as I took the beef out from the fridge and grabbed a kitchen knife to cut it into pieces.

~Slenders (POV)~

After I ordered Dark Link to apologize to (y/n) I headed into the kitchen myself and asked if I could help her out. It was odd though, I could not read her mind, its like it was blank and It felt weird. The whole time we were in the kitchen there was not one thought in her head. Just then Ben walked in and I read his mind but quickly got out of it as soon as I heard his thoughts of how good (y/n)'s body looked in a bathing suit and I slapped the back of his head with my tendril. "oh c'mon Slender! Leave me alone!" Ben yelled rubbing his head as I noticed (y/n) looking at us as if we were weird but went back to seasoning the beef. Why couldn't I read her mind? I seem to be able to read others. I questioned myself while continually cutting the veggies, stealing glances of (y/n) until she turned around and caught me.

"yes?" She asked as I snapped out of it and quickly thought of a way out.

"i'm done cutting them" I quickly said shoving the cutting board with veggies in her face and she slowly took them and put them into the pot together with the beef. I watched as she began to mix them and caught myself staring at her. The way her hair fell off her shoulders and how her brown eyes wou- wait stop it. I slapped myself and saw (y/n) quickly turned towards me catching in the act.

"you good?" she asked as she stopped what she was doing. Her brown eyes scanned my face as if she were able to read my actions and her curious look ma- Stop it Slenderman. I nodded responding to her question and quickly excused myself out of the kitchen leaving (y/n) dumbfounded.