Couple Shorts: Lifelong

"Good morning," Suma yawned, sliding her arms out from beneath the white bedsheets to stretch her limbs after a long night's sleep. Her short brown hair circled her hair in a chaotic mess that only made Tau smile more from beside her, his eyes trained on the girl with fond admiration at the girl that he could officially call his own.

"Good morning to the love of my life," he smiled sheepishly, watching the girl turn to him with narrowed eyes. The sleep still swelled adorably in her puffy features.

Suma lifted herself out of bed, not bothering to cover her bare body as she reached for Tau's hand. "Come on," she began to tug himself forward, lifting herself out of the bed with a new purpose in every step she took forward. But she didn't get far before Tau's body resisted.

"Where are we going?" He asked, too sleepy to get out of bed just yet. If it was up to him, he'd spend the entire first day of their honeymoon holed up in this very room with Suma just as she was now --confidently turning toward him with pursed lips, not affected at all by the lack of clothing that didn't cover her body.

"To get a divorce," she snorted, bracing herself against the ground to use more of her strength to pull the boy forward. "I knew this was a mistake," she chuckled at the grin breaking out on Tau's lips.

He rolled his wrist to grab onto her arm, yanking the girl back toward the bed. She gasped in surprise when her back slammed into the mattress and her body bounced with the force, watching Tau climb over her to trap Suma beneath him. "But you are the love of my life," he dipped his head to press sweet kisses along the side of her neck.

Suma chuckled, her hands instinctively climbing into the thickness of his brown curls. "I know," she answered, growing breathless with each movement of his mouth against her sensitive skin. "But you don't have to tell me like that," she snorted.

"Then how am I supposed to tell you?" Tau lifted himself slightly to meet her eyes. Suma raised an eyebrow at the way his eyes slipped over her features, her expression lifting the corners of the older Zodiacs lips as he lowered himself to press a kiss onto her lips. As if the contact drew an instinctive reaction from him, Tau sighed, his chest dipping forward to lightly balance on hers because the girl chased all the strength away from his body.

Her mouth moved more firmly against his, the Scorpio tugging on the roots of Tau's hair and making him growl into her mouth. She smirked at the memory of all that they'd done last night --the first night of their honeymoon in Alexandria. Tau didn't fight her as she pressed her hands into his chest, pushing him to the side until he fell onto his back.

He watched the girl climb on top of him. The white blanket loosely hung off of the edge of her shoulders, but began to slide down the natural arch of her body to rest on her lower back. "Like this," she smirked, her fingernails lightly trailing down his abdomen in a way that made the Taurus's breath hitch. His eyes followed her fingers as they continued past his v-line, wrapping around exactly what he'd wanted them to wrap around.

Tau's hands slid over the bed lining to settle on the girl's thighs as she lifted herself, positioning him at her entrance while his eyes remained hooked on the way she slowly slid down. His eyebrows knit together with the familiar sensation that he thought he may never get used to. Suma did something to him.

She relaxed her body, lowering herself until she sat on the boy whose fingers hooked around the top of her thighs. "Oh...," he breathed, dropping his head back against the pillow as Suma began to rock her hips rhythmically. She pressed her hands into his chest to offer the balance needed to drive her movements more smoothly. Watching Tau's ribcage rise and fall with heavy breaths every time she moved her body forward to push him further in.