chapter nine

Song suggest: Friends- Chase Atlantic
just one of my personal favs ;)

Clay was outside his window.

    George turned his head slightly in confusion. Clay was at his house. For what? George opened the window and made eye contact with Clay.

    "Wanna come inside?" George asked.

    Clay nodded and climbed through the window. He tried to be as quiet as he could, because he didn't want George in any trouble.

    "So, why are you here-," George asked Clay, but quickly was cut off.

    Clay cupped his hands around George's face and kissed him. George kissed him back. Clay was surprised and not surprised at the same time. It was passionate and everything George had ever wanted. Then he remembered what Clay had said and pulled back. He wanted to know the real reason Clay was here.

    "Where did this come from?" George asked in confusion.

    Clay sat there for a second. He knew his reasoning for being sorry, but he didn't know how to put it.

    "I'm sorry. George, i think i have feelings for you." Clay replied while looking into the brunette's eyes. They were beautiful.

    George's eyes widened. His mind was everywhere. He felt like this was maybe just a joke and Clay didn't mean it, but how would he know that?

    "You're kidding, right?" George spit out.

    "No. Not at all George," Clay said confidently.

Clay leaned in and kissed George again. He rubbed the shorter boy's cheeks and smiled. George thought that it wouldn't be to bad to forgive Clay.

Clay pulled away for a second.

"I want to get to know you more. Come to my place tomorrow after school?" Clay asked giving George a soft grin.

"Of course," George replied, giving the same grin in return to Clay. "Come here."

George pulled Clay onto the bed and snuggled up next to him. George was exhausted but tried his best to stay awake for Clay. He never wanted this moment to end. Eventually, he drifted off to sleep without meaning to.

It was the next morning. It was 7:01. He remembered what had happened last night and was sure it was a dream. He checked to make sure it wasn't. George turned to see Clay laying against him still. He realized they probably needed to get up and nudged Clay.

"You probably need to get going," George said in a soft, tired voice.

Clay groaned, as he was not a morning person. He got up and stretched before hugging George tightly. He then got his phone and left through the window he came in from the night before. George was upset to see Clay go. He wondered if Clay wanted this to stay as some kind of secret. He hoped Clay didn't, but who knew. Clay probably didn't want to be seen with a random loser that no one knew.

George proceeded to pick out his clothes and go to the bathroom to shower, like every morning. He quickly washed his hair and body and got out. He got dressed and dried his hair with his towel. George combed through it and fixed it up. Then he walked back into his room, grabbing everything he needed. His phone, his bag, and his books. George spent the extra time in his bed scrolling through social media. There wasn't really anything new since it was so early in the morning. Before he knew it, it was time to leave. George got up, grabbed his bag, wished his mom goodbye, and left. George started to his car and began to drive. As usual, he had music quietly playing in be background. He was never awake enough to truly listen to it.