chapter four

Song Suggested: Daddy Issues (more towards the end of the chapter)

It had landed on Clay.

    Karl and Alex stared at each other. It seemed like they were talking telepathically, secretly freaking out for their best friend. George had looked back at the bottle about 7 times before realizing it was actually pointed to Clay. So much for George not wanting to talk to him.

    "George, you okay bro?" Sapnap teased. He knew Clay would be agitated about this.

    Clay knew George wasn't going to budge, his face was in shock and everyone saw it. The dirty blonde slowly made his way over to George and looked at him right in the eyes. Clay then decided to admire the brunette just one quick time. Looking at his figure, his jawline, his brown hair, and then back to his eyes. He seemed fairly attractive to Clay, but he scratched out the thoughts quickly. Then it happened. Clay kissed him, and without any hesitation, George kissed back. It was the first time Clay had ever gotten that close physically with a guy, unless he was hanging beside his friends of course. Clay pulled back and went to his spot. Everyone snickered. The two didn't know why though, there had been other pairs of the same gender kissing during the game. What was the problem?

"Aye, it's not gay to kiss the homies right?" Someone said. A few people began to laugh, but George kept his eyes on Clay instead of paying attention. Clay looked embarrassed, or stupid. It made George feel awful. It's what George wanted, but he knew Clay would have kissed anybody else besides him. Clay never wanted to kiss him.

    It was silent for a second, until someone spoke up.

    "Can we get back to the game? The point is to kiss someone, idiots. Chill." Some guy yelled out.

    George was still in shock. Clay was shocked with himself as well. It wasn't too bad kissing a guy. Nothing different. He still wasn't into guys though, it was just a party game. It meant nothing to him. The kiss meant absolutely nothing, or so he thought.

    The game continued on and Alex ended up kissing this short, blonde girl named Elise. They both ended up leaving the circle to go 'talk'. Whatever. Two people went after Alex and Elise left, and then everyone decided to move on.

    Karl and George walked around the house once again and ended up seeing some mutual friends around.

The kiss was in George's mind the whole time he was doing anything. He kept zoning out while Karl was talking. Karl noticed his friend wasn't really listening, so he began to talk about less important things. He knew what George was thinking about.

George knew it was just some stupid 'spin the bottle' kiss. He knew it didn't mean anything to Clay at all. George knew that he himself didn't mean anything to Clay. It was probably some dare or a stupid decision that Clay had made in the moment. He just wanted to go to the bathroom and let it all out, but he couldn't. He'd do it when he got to Karl's after the night ended though. It would be the first thing George would do as he walked into the door. George just wished that it meant something to Clay, because it meant something to George. No matter the reason, it meant something.

Later into the party, they met back up with Alex and went towards the kitchen. It was around 1 by this time.

"Look what i got," Alex slurred. It was a huge bottle of alcohol.

It's not like Alex needed anymore, but he wanted his friends to drink with him. Karl was the first to decline, because he was driving him and his friends home. Alex got George to drink instead. George did it remembering that he needed to have some fun. He didn't like alcohol, but he needed Clay off of his mind. He downed a cup full as fast as he could. George wanted it to kick in to get the thoughts gone as fast as he could. He downed one more before quitting. Even if it made him feel better, he hated drinking.

George sat down for a second and apparently had drifted into space once again. He snapped out of it to find his friends gone and him sitting in Clay's kitchen surrounded by others he didn't know. He got up and went searching for them. The alcohol had kicked in. It wasn't to bad, considering he didn't have much, but he felt it. It was worse than it should of been since he never drank. As he was walking through the home, looking in open rooms and other places they could be, he bumped into someone.

Clay had definitely been out of it for a while now. The stupid kiss was on his mind, so he drank to make his mind foggy and forget about it, so he could enjoy his own party for the rest of the night. It just wouldn't go away.

Every time he happened to pass George with Karl, he glanced at him, admiring the shorter brunette who had feelings for him once again. Clay was taught that being gay was a bad thing. He just took his parents word for it and kept that as his opinion, but every single time he looked at George, there wasn't anything 'bad' about him. He seemed like a generally caring and fun person. He seemed, perfect in a way. Why was he thinking about George like that?

"What is your problem?" Clay muttered to himself.

"Clay, are you good dude? You've been sitting around here for a good bit, just kind of staring off," Sapnap asked. He noticed his friend had been sitting at the kitchen island for a good 5 minutes and watched to make sure he was okay.

"Yeah dude, i'm fine," Clay answered finally. "I just drank to much. Go have fun."

Clay hadn't even had that much to drink at all, he just lied. He had only had about 3 or 4 drinks. It never really did anything with that amount.

Sapnap left after giving Clay a not so assuring look and walked off making eye contact over and over again. He knew their was something wrong with Clay, but he'd talk about it to him in the Morning.

Clay drank a few more cups before getting up and out of kitchen after he saw George walk in. Clay didn't think George saw him, and was pretty sure he left right before he looked in his direction. Clay went and sat on the couch just to relax for a second. He enjoyed the party at first, but tonight was just not his night. He's had 1 or 2 other nights like this, but tonight was filled with more than a pounding head ache and being pulled around by girls. He was confused. He had so many thought, so many emotions running through his head all at the same time. What was going on?

Clay got up and was about to head into an empty room just to be in silence. He just needed at least 20 minutes of silence, then he'd wrap up the party not to much longer after. Then he felt someone run into his back. He turned around to find it was George.

"Oh- I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean to run into you, I-," George stopped as he watched the tall boy in front of him turn around.

It was Clay.

"You're fine," Clay replied to the boy staring up at him. George's head slightly titled up as Clay was much taller than him. Clay gave him a soft smile. George smiled back, confused, but happy at the same time.

Clay grabbed George's wrist and brought him to a room. He locked the door. George was confused, it had all happened so fast. George didn't say anything, considering it was Clay that had pulled him into the vacant room. Clay pinned George against the wall, leaning next to his ear. George could hear his breathe as he was so close.

"I've missed you, Georgie."

(1361 Words)
——————————————————————-
WOAH WOAH WOAH I THINK WE MISSED A FEW STEPS :0

Anyways, i promised the next few chapter would be more interesting, and i've kept the promise of course. I would have written a little more towards the end, but i cant handle writing smut, i'd burst out laughing and wouldn't be able to finish it lmao. but omg thank you guys so so much for 4k reads. That's like, a lot. i love u all besties :))

AND EAT FOOD AND DRINK WATER TODAY. OKAY? OKAY. i love you and you're so important. stay safe! <3