The Bad Boy Smiles

"What the hell?" Was all I could manage to say. "So when you left my mother, you went and slept with another woman?!" I shouted in confusion. I assumed.

"Woah, Summer calm down." Jen says as she places a hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

"No I have to know what the hell is going on." I yell pushing her to the ground. Spencer went to help her up.

"Okay, I did some crazy shit in life... but I still love your mother." He said coming closer to me.

"Sleeping with another person. That's how you show your love to her?!"

Lucas Pov-

"Look Im sorry for all the things I did..." Saniyah explains herself but as she said that I could here shouting from Summer.

I look towards there direction to see a girl a guy and a old man. Who were they and why was Summer crying? She looked so hurt... "Lucas!" She screams.

My eyes widen.

Should I go to her? "Lucas please I need you right now!" Her tears were slowly dropping to the floor. She calmly dropped to the floor.

She fainted!

•••

I was in the hospital. I was waiting for Summer to wake up... So the old man was her dad and the others were his kids. I told them to leave Summer alone. They weren't here.

Then a doctor came out of the room.

"Summer fainted because she's very stressed. She can die like this. But luckily she isn't to stressed. She keeps calling someone named Lucas. I believe your her boy friend." I blushed.

"N-no I'm-" he cuts me off by pushing me into the room.

"She can't remember the thing that happened about a month ago so please don't force her to remember anything. Her Memory will gain back slowly." The doctor said as he left the room.

Summer has amnesia?

Those were the days we had fun... well I did... it was also the days she started pouring her feelings out to me. I stared at her for a while. She looked pretty when she was a sleep. "Lucas..." She whisper while moving her head side to side.

"Y-yeah its me." I placed my hand on top of hers.

Then her eyes open.

"Ahhhh!" She yells.

"Summer its me Lucas." I annoyingly said.

"Why the hell is the schools bad boy here?!" She shockingly say with confusion. Oh yeah she cant remember anything that happened almost a month ago.

"Summer just tell me what do you remember?" I walk towards her.

"Well, s-slapping you...." She say glaring at me. Damn her memory is all the way back there?

•••

She got released after saying she was all right. "Summer are you sure your okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." She smiled then look at me confusingly. "b-but why?" She points at me.

"No reason." I smiled.

Her eyes widen.

"Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Ive never seen you actually smile..." I can see her face turning red. "Can I ask you something?"

"Knock your self out." I responded with a shrug.

"Can you keep smiling for me like that?" She looked to the ground while blushing.

I thought for a few seconds. Sure." I smiled.

She let out a big smile.

A/N- hows it going guys XD. please vote and comment on what you think
:3. thanks so much for reading this book please tell your friends about it XD.