The Bad Boy Saves The Day

He leans in...

"SUMMER!" Then Saniyah had to ruin it. We both look at her. "Are you okay?" She asked without noticing anything. Her eyes then widen. "O-Oh, did I like, ruined the moment?" She asked awkwardly glancing the other way.

She probably did it on purpose, I mean she really likes Lucas.

"N-no," I said reassuring her.

"Yes," Lucas mumbled in annoyance. I chuckled at his silliness. He looked a bit angry which made him even more cute.

•••

"You have to kiss Summer?!" Clair yells.

He didn't listen and pushed my head down to his lap.

We were watching Mulan. He pulled me closer to him.

The warmth in his hand.

"I can explain," A man tries explaining. 

My dad?

"I hate bullies," Jen?

"So you know her," Spencer?

"Your living with Emily?!" My mother slaps me.

"Can you smile like that for me?" I said to Lucas.

•••

Everything came back! I took a deep breath. "You okay?" Lucas asked and I grinned at him, probably confusing him. He offers me a hand and I quickly grabbed it to hug the crap out of him.

It felt so warm. My heart was beating fast... "Lucas?" Jason called out to him with his friends. They all then started laughing. "I can't believe you saved the nerd, I mean who does that?" He laughs his ass off along with his douche bag friends.

I let go of Lucas and glare at them, But then Lucas place a hand on my shoulder. He ran up to Jason and punched him in the face. Blood gushes out of Jasons nose and drip onto the floor, forming a puddle.

"Tsk," he chuckles. "Don't talk so badly about Summer," he glared down and spat on him.

"Fuck!" His friends run away as Jason trued to stop the bleeding.

•••

We were home now. Emily came towards me. "Summer." She sternly called out my name. "Are you alright?" She places a hand on my back and guides me to the couch.

"I'm doing fine mom, thanks for asking." Lucas added with sarcasm.

"Yeah, I finally remember everything." I explained. "How about you? What happened with my dad?"

"I should have told you this ages ago, honey," She sits besides me.

"What?"

"I see you have met Jen and Spencer," She fake smiled which made me grit my teeth.

"Wait," I was confused. "So you know them?"

"Well I'm their step mom," She smiles, and I just wanted to smack that smile off of her face.

Like who does this lady think she is?!

A/N- heyy baes thanks soo much for all the feed back and support. You guys are awesome! I really hope this book will get 3k read and 200 votes. So please vote thanks!