Rumors About The Bad Boy

•••

I don't know how we are going to handle this... She just ran off that day... It was now the next day and Emily hasn't came back yet... Where was she and what was she doing.

I started walking to school.... alone. When I woke up this morning Lucas already had went to school.

"I heard they slept together..... in the same bed!" Clair whispered in Jason's ear.

"What!" He laughed.

Then they starred at me. And started to laugh again. Were they talking about me and Lucas?

I confusingly walked to the building and went inside. Everyone kept starting at me and whispering. They even laughed... what was there problem?!

"Im telling you she said she lived there. How stupid could she be?!" I saw Saniyah and some other girls walking and laughing. "Lucas even said they didn't live together. He said he only wants to get in her pants" They laughed.

What?! Lucas said that? It cant be true...

Then I saw Lucas and his friends talking. The rumors isn't bothering him at all... Should I go talk to him? No he's with his friends, ill just look like a fool...

But I walk towards him anyways. "Lucas." I called out and glared. He face me and smirks.

"Heres my sweetheart!" He throw his arm over my shoulder.

"Dude, did you even kissed her yet?" Chad asks laughing.

"Dude he already did at that party" Jason laughs.

"Lucas what is Saniyah talking about? And what are they talking about?" I angrily point at the boys.

"Don't worry about it sweetheart." He smiles.

"Quit calling me sweetheart" I glared at him in anger. It was like he was drunk.

"Then would you prefer nerd?"

There it go... him calling me a nerd. I am so angry...

"Well then would you liked if i call you jerk?!" I spat in his face.

"Summer calm down..." He whispered in my ear, while holding my arm.

"No you calm down!" Everyone was surrounding us and I didn't even know what to do. I mean I could slap him again but that'll only make things worse. "You're a fucking two faced asshole!" I yelled in his face as I felt tear roll down my cheeks.

He lets go of my arm and his eyes widen in shock.

"I cant believe I started liking you! Why did I? I mean isn't that what the schools bad boy supposed to do? Get in your pants then leave you. What the hell is that? Don't you know that every girl in this world has a damn heart? And you're just using every single one of them." I pointed to every girl. "I even have a heart, and I liked you. Lucas. You were so nice and.... I could feel the warmth... every time I see you smile it makes my heart explode." I started pouring how I feel. I felt stupid. In front of everyone, too. "I thought you at least had a heart."

I glance into his eyes for, god knows how long... I searched for emotions in his eyes. But... all I saw was shock. He didn't react. He doesn't like me.

I walked away.

A/N- heyyy guys thanks sooo much for reading XD you guys are awesome <3 I just hit 100+ on votes. thanks soo much for voting and commenting :).

So what did you thought about her speech? I thought it was heart warming :)