Avoiding The Bad Boy

•••

After school I walked home. "Summer!" I turn around to see an unfamiliar face. He looked about forty something.

"I'm sorry how do you know my name and who are you?" I confusingly stare at him.

"Its me your father!" He smiles. my eyes widen for a minute then I glare at him.

"The jack ass who hit my mother while she was pregnant? The jack ass who knew she was pregnant and didn't have much money but still left her? The jack ass who is my father?!" I got louder and louder.

"Summer you don't understand." He tried to explain but I wouldn't let him.

"Oh I don't understand?" I angrily asked. "No, you don't understand that you was all she had and you left her alone!"

I walked away.

"No." He pulls my arm making me stop in my footsteps.

"Summer who is that?" Lucas asked making a fist as if he were trying to protect me.

"Why do you care?" I snapped. I felt my eyes water.

"Dude, remember I told you, my mom." He rolled his eyes.

"Like she's going to be home." I rolled my eyes to mock him and walked away from both of them.

"Summer ill be waiting!" My so called father yelled.

•••

Its been three minutes. I think I'm lost... What am I saying? I am lost for gods sake.

Bam!

I fell on my butt. "What is your problem?!" I yelled rubbing my head.

"Uhm, you're the one who bumped into me." I look up to see a guy.

Lucas Pov-

I tried finding Summer. Where the hell was she?! Then I spot her. She was talking to a dude. About my age.

She then looks at me... I gave her a faint smile but she gave me the leave-me-alone look. Great she doesn't even want to talk to me. What did I do wrong?!

"Lucas." I look behind me to see Saniyah.

"Why are you stalking me?" I shrugged her off and continue to look at Summer.

"I'm not stalking you." She said blushing looking at the floor. "Uhm so is it true that she lives with you?"

"Yes!" I annoyingly said with relief. "You satisfied?! Go ahead and make fun of us. go ahead and go spread rumors. I don't care anymore."

Summers Pov-

"Spencer!" I look up to see Jennifer. "Oh well if it isn't Summer." She smirks.

"Oh so you know her?" So called Spencer asked staring at Jennifer with no expression.

"Yeah this my bitch." She smirked.

"I'm not in the mood right now..." I got up and dust my pants off.

I look towards Lucas direction but he wasn't there anymore. I wonder where he went.

"Dad!" Jen called out. Then I saw.... my dad? "Dad this is my friend Summer, Summer this is my brother Spencer and my dad." She introduces us.

"Dad?" I say confused. My father looks at me and his eyes widen.

"I can explain." He said once again.

A/N- thanks so much for voting XD I'm soo glad a lot of people are enjoying my book :3.  S/O to my #2 fan kaytooflawless  she has been voting and commenting through out the whole story XD thanks soo much girl <3