The Bad Boy And My Bestfriend

•••

I stood up half way still on my bed. I yawned and stretched out my arms. Hopefully this day is gonna be a great day... I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom door, but the door was closed so I stood there waiting for the person to get out.

Then finally the door opens and there I saw Lucas brushing his teeth on his phone. "Move!" He angrily shoved me, keeping his eyes on his phone.

I glared at him as he walks away. That asshole! I was about to turn and jump on his back but then again I don't want to be late for school.

•••

After twenty minutes I placed on my black flats from the party and walked down stairs. I see Emily making bacon.... Great, I thought about my mom. "Honey you know you can visit your mom after school." Emily smiles.

"Yeah who's going to drive me? I mean you have work right." I ask then heard foot steps coming fast down the stairs.

"Lucas is going to take you." She smiles.

"Say what now?" Lucas say shoving toast in his mouth. "Never mind, bye I got to go!" He open the door but then Emily stood in front of him, making him look at her confusingly.

"Lucas! Drive Summer to school, and then after school take her to the hospital." she said giving him a look saying 'don't argue with me'.

"I can walk." I calmly said staring at both of them.

Lucas Pov-

She walks out the door and didn't look back. What's up with the nerd this morning? Its like she lost someone. I followed her outside and she was walking on the side walk. Was I to harsh on her when I shoved her? Was she that sensitive?

"Hey nerd!" I shouted. She just kept walking. "Watch out!" I ran towards her and pushed her to the ground. The car drove by quickly.

She got up with wide eyes. "What happened?!" She panicked.

"I just saved your life." I got up. "Are you okay?"

"Why do you care?" She asked in annoyance.

"I just saved your life and you have the nerve to ask me that stupid question?" I glared at her.

"I'm sorry for getting into trouble okay! I just almost lost someone thats very dear to me in my life. I'm going through all of this shit to!" She shouted angrily.

"Oh you ALMOST lost someone well guess what nerd. I did lose someone." I walked to my car and went inside.

Summers Pov-

He drove away leaving me here. I looked at my hand and it was bleeding. The blood was dripping onto the floor. I held it hoping it would stop but it stung to much. My ankle felt like it was going to break just walking... I didn't want Emily to be worried so I limped to school.

•••

I went to my locker and grabbed my things. I turned around to see Lucas and his friends. Lucas didn't even look at me. He just angrily looked straight.

"Aww did little nerd here got into a fight?" I look to the side and saw Saniyah.

"What is your problem?" I asked.

"Oh my problem? I don't have a problem." She smirked then walks away slapping my books out of my hand.

"Great..." I gave out a sigh. I bend down to grab my things. And I thought she was my friend. She's being a pain in the ass all because of that asshole.

"I really hate bullies." I look up to see a girl helping me pick up my things. "Here you go." She gave me my things with a smile.

"She's my best friend." I said. Yeah, best friend.

"What kind of best friend is that?" She asked confusingly. "By the way I'm Jennifer, you could call me Jen." she smiles.

"I'm Summer" I smiled.

"No nick name? How about we give you one," she smirked. "Winter!"

"Seriously." We both laughed.

•••

It was the end of school and I walked outside waiting for Lucas. He was suppose to bring me to the hospital. "Bye Summer!" Jen say as she walks away waving.

"Bye!" I waved back when I spotted Lucas. I ran towards him. "Lucas." I say. He looks at me. "Are you bringing me to the hospital?"

"For what?" He crosses his arms.

"To see my mom..." I look to the ground hoping he'd say yeah.

"Lucas baby!" I saw Saniyah with her arms wrapped around his. "Sorry bitch but we have plans." She smirked.

Lucas Pov-

"Oh... ill just walk then..." She left with her head hung low. I felt kind of bad...

"Thanks." Saniyah smiled while giving me $50. I only did it for money but I didn't want the money anymore...

I threw the money at Saniyah and ran towards Summer.

"HEY!" Saniyah shouted. I left her in shock.

I should bring her to the hospital. She only wanted to see her mom. Im such an idiot!

A/N- please vote thanks. Btw I'm trying my best to edit this book.

Question if the day- have you ever did something just for money? Please leave a comment thanks so much for reading.