The Bad Boy Is A Pervert

•••

As everything that just happened I was now home. I took a deep breath and saw Emily walk into the living room. "Hey Summer, how was your visit to the hospital?" She asks with a smile.

"What happened with you and my mother?" I ask walking towards her, with no expression at all.

"What ya talking about?" She stops and glances into my eyes.

"You know what I'm talking about." I glare at her making a fist.

"Okay, okay. It was about when Lucas was born and your mother was carrying you." she said as if she could see the past, in mid air. "What happened was that I told your mother to leave your father because he was hitting her, she couldn't see that-"

I cut her off. "My father?"

"Yes your father." She looked at me confusingly. "Did your mother tell you a different story?"

"She told me he was dead" I scrunch up my face in confusion. Who was telling me the truth?

"Oh he is still alive."

•••

I was in my bed room. And it was eight forty seven pm. I look at my phone to see six-hundred and seventy five.... Six-hundred and seventy six.... six-hundred and seventy seven.... was I seeing this right? It was now six-hundred and eighty nine new messages! Saniyah probably gave out my number....

I read some and there was a group chat.

Saniyah- i say fuck Summer XD.
Alison- She is such a nerd
Jason- haha Lucas kissed her!
Clair- her face was all 😱
Marry- lmao!
Saniyah- Summer you can sma

Should I reply? I mean they were talking about me... What if I make things worst?

Lucas- shut up all of you, quit talking about Summer like that!

Lucas was defending me... That made me smile and blush.

A/N- Oh my gawd!!! Im so happy. this is a special thanks to all of you who have been reading this book and voting XD. You guys have been the best <3 thanks you soo much :) there is probably 700+ reads. Thank you all soo much. lets see if we could get it to 1k XD.