>Our future< *the special chapter also the end :(*

Pov. Bakugou

Crying of mine and Izu's baby woke me up. Hmm.. It's 3.27 wonder why she's crying.. I went to her room and saw that she was sleeping.. Propably a nightmare.. Poor little thing.. (so wholesome <3) I picked her up and she woke up.

Bakugou- Hi baby.. Don't cry.. (he said it with a very soft and warm voice) 

Hika- Daddy..

Bakugou- Yes.. Daddy's here.. Come on let's cuddle with papa.

I went back to our bedroom. Of course while holding Hika in my arms. 

Izuku- *yawns* W-what happened?..

Bakugou- She was crying so we are gonna cuddle. Right hunny?

Hika- Mhmm..

Izuku- Aww.. Come here.

I gave her to Deku and we all layed down.

Hika- Papa..

Izuku- Yes.. Papa and daddy are here.. Now come on let's go back to sleep..

After 15 minutes of cuddling we all fell asleep. 

Pov. Izuku

When I woke up Hika was playing with Kacchans hair. Of course he was still asleep.

Izuku- Come on Hika. We are gonna dress up and make breakfast so daddy will be happy. Okay?

Hika- Yes! Daddy happy!

Izuku- Come on baby.

I dressed her and then myself. We both went down and I sat her on the sofa.

Izuku- Baby?

Hika- Yes papa?

(Btw sorry if her speaking skills are too high I don't know how well 3 y/o's speak lol)

Izuku- Did daddy tell you that we are meeting uncle Shoto and uncle Iida today?

Hika- No..

Izuku- Well then.. Now you know hunny!

Bakugou- What's with all the noise?

Izuku- Oh no babe I'm so sorry-

Hika- Daddy! We are doing breakfast!

Bakugou- Great! And It's ok bunny.

He came up to me and we kissed.

Hika- Hika wants a kiss too!

Bakugou- Here baby.

He kissed her and came up to me to help with the breakfast. After another 15 minutes we were done.

Izuku- Let's eat.

Hika- Yes!

When we ate.

Hika- Yummy!

Bakugou- Glad you liked it baby.

Izuku- So? Are we leaving now?

Bakugou- Yeah. Let's get ready and we will leave.

After we got ready and left the house.

Izuku- Do you think they invited the rest?

Bakugou- I don't know. God It's been so long since we last saw them. Two months already?

Izuku- I think so..

We got into the car ( yes they own a car and no they didn't steal it lol) and we drove there.

Bakugou- We are here. You excited baby?

Hika- Yes! Yes!

Izuku- Ok let's go!

We all got out, Of course we helped Hika and then we walked up to their door and we rang the doorbell. The door opened.

Iida- Hi guys! How have you been?

Izuku- Hi! Pretty cool I guess. Right Hika?

Hika- Yes!

Todoroki- Hello there small child.

Hika- Uncle Shoto!

Iida- The others are already inside.

Izuku- You invited all of us?

Iida- Yeah. Didn't I tell you?

Izuku- No but I'm glad I missed you all so much.

Iida- Me too. Let's go in.

We walked in and We saw the rest of our 'gang' there.

Azume- Hi guys! Hi Hika!

Uraraka- Hello!

Tsuyu- Hi. Ribbit.

Izuku- Hi everyone! 

Azume- How have you been?

Bakugou- Great actually. You?

Azume- Good too!

We talked a lot. Some of us had some drinks and We played some games with Hika. This day was amazing.. I truly missed them. I hope we will meet up somewhere else soon.

When we left it was 1 a.m. We safely drove home and we all went straight to sleep... 

It's been another few years.. We kept in touch. Hika is now 8. Azume is engaged with her girlfriend, same goes to Jirou and Denki. Tsuyu and Uraraka are married and they are hoping to adopt a kid soon. And guess what! Iida and Todoroki after all those years finally decided to adopt 2 baby boys! They are twins and they are both 5. Of course we helped them since we know how to raise a kid. And me, Kacchan and Hika got a kitty. Her name is Mint. ( I have no idea why It's just a random name that came up in my mind) Hika wants to be a heroand just so you know none of us is stopping her.

I think this is the end. Our happy end. I guess I could say that I'm the happiest men in the world with an amazing husband who never left my side and an amazing daughter who I love the most in the world. I'm happy with the way my life turned out. I still wish my mom would get to meet Hika and come to our wedding but at least Kacchan's parents forgave us. They even sometimes visit us and babysitt Hika. I guess they just accepted the fact that me and Kacchan were vigilantes (We decided to quit our job when we got married bc we wanted to start a family and all.).

================================================================================

Hi again my loves! I guess this is the end of this story. Like I said I will propably write another one. I had so much fun writing this one. I hope you liked the whole story and that you will read the new one when I post it. 

Bayoo my bbys🧡💚