>Stupid Parents<

Pov. Deku

We started walking to Kacchan's place. To be honest I was kinda nervous. Maybe cuz they didn't know about us dating? Or maybe cuz they knew about us being vigilantes? Who knows? Gosh I can't imagine how Kacchan feels right now.

Aizawa- Well.. Are we gonna talk or stay quiet the whole time we go there?

Bakugou- I don't know..

Aizawa- Ohh I see You're stressed.. I mean I can't blame you I understand why but I think there's no need to be. Your parents propably missed you too!

                                                      °After some time when we got there°

Aizawa- Alright.. Ring the door bell.

Bakugou- Right..

Kacchan rang the door bell. Nobody answered. Aizawa knocked on the door. Again no response..

Bakugou- Phew I guess there not here.

Izuku- Kacchan don't be happy about that! Remember that in the first place uit was your idea!

Bakugou- Right sorry bunny.

He kissed me. We were ready to head back, then the door opened..

Mitsuki (Kacchan's mom)- Sorry- KATSUKI?!

Bakugou- *smiles* umm.. Hi old hag..

Mitsuki- Masaru darling come here quick!

Masaru *Kacchan's dad*- Yes? WHAT?!

Izuku- Hi Auntie!

Auntie Mitsuki started crying and hugged my Kacchan. Wow that's the first time I see them hug LMAO.

Masaru- Come in guys!

Izuku- See Kacchan? They are happy to see you.

Kacchan- Yep. Seems like it.

When we went in Auntie told us to sit in the living room.

Bakugou- Well first of all We have to tell you guys something..

Mitsuki- Okay, but after telling us I have to ask something.

Izuku- Well.. Me and Kacchan are dating..

Mitsuki- Aww that's amazing guys! Oh my I can't believe how fast our boys grow up!

Masaru- Don't worry I accept you too. 

When I looked at my boyfriend I could see the happiness in his eyes. I was also so happy.

Izuku- Thank you so much! Anyway what are your questions?

Mitsuki- Where the hell were you guys the whole time?!

Izuku- Wait.. You don't know?.. Aizawa sensei! I thought they knew?!

Aizawa- Sorry kid. Seems like Nezu forgot to tell them..

Masaru- Tell us what?..

Mitsuki- Yeah?..

Bakugou- That 6 people from our class are vigilantes and that we are one of them..

Mitsuki- What..?!

Izuku- Yeah.. But now we are on a villain rehab in UA..

Uncle Masaru just looked at us with a disappointed face and went upstairs.

Mitsuki- I don't care! Wait does that mean that my son is a killer..?!

Bakugou- Yes.. Look mom I'm sorry.

Mitsuki- I don't even wanna hear this! And you Izuku? What do you think Inko would think about this?!

I understand why she was so mad but the way she mentioned my mom.. made me sad.. I started crying and ran out of their house. Aizawa ran after me to make sure I don't run away. When he saw me crying and sitting on the floor he hugged me and started comforting me. It made me feel better. For the next 30 minutes the only thing I heard from Kacchan's place was yelling and arguing... Then I heard a loud noice and saw that Kacchan left the house.

Bakugou- Well babe. This idea was shitty. She said we're not welcomed here and she didn't raise some villain. We can go back now..

Izuku- Oh no.. Baby I'm so sorry.

I hugged him and he hugged back.

Aizawa- Ok boys let's go back then.

Bakugou- Well babe. This idea was shitty. She said were not welcomed here and she didn't raise some villain. We can go back now.

                                                            °After we went back to UA.°

Kirishima- Hi! So? How did it go? Wait... Midobro were you crying?! What happend?!

Bakugou- We had a little fight with my parents..

Denki- Little?!

Sero- Come on Midobro I will get some ice cream they make me feel better :).

Denki- I will get the watermelon! (I- WHAT. <3)

Mina- I will make a playlist!

Bakugou- I will cuddle you bunny <3.

Azume- I will get your blanket. Girls help me get it!

When everything was ready and all of us sat in the umm.. dorm living room?

We all covered ourselfes with blankets, Mina turned the music on and all of us started eating the ice cream. After listening to the whole playlist We decided to have a movie night. We watched some horrors. There had to be someone (Mineta yes the nasty bitch) that wanted to watch porn LMAO. Of course nobody agreed lol. After some time. All of us fell asleep there. (aww ;3) 

                                                                       °The next day.°

Aizawa and All might walked in. When they saw us the both of them were shocked.

All Might- This is actually really cute ;).

Aizawa- Mhm. Anyway since It's the weekend (IK It's supposed to be Tuesday I think but screw that) let's not wake them up.

All Might- Yeah, I think that's a good idea. Let's go back and come here in some time.

================================================================================

Hi my loves! How are y'all? Anyway, I had no motivation today like I had no idea what to write but somehow I finished and It's not that bad I guess. <3 

Rightttt.. Hope you're having an amazing day and that you feel good! Hope to see you in the next episode. 

Bye my babys ;) 🧡💚