>Will it work?<

Pov. Deku

After that we just went to our dorms and waited for the next day. When I woke up the love of my life was already up..

Izuku- *yawns* Hi baby..

Bakugou- Oh you're awake bunny.. 

Izuku- Yeah.. Today's the big day remember..?

Bakugou- Yuh..

I layed on top of him so we could cuddle.

Bakugou- I love you bunny.. Never leave my side alright?

Izuku- Aww.. You know I would never baby..

Bakugou- I'm glad we think the same haha.. Now let's get ready and let's meet our friends bunny..

Izuku- Mhm..

We got ready and left our dorm. Our friends and most of our classmates were already there.

Azume- Hi!

Tsuyu- Hello. Ribbit.

Izuku- Good morning! How did you guys sleep?

Denki - Good I guess.

Izuku- Glad to hear that!

Todoroki- Okay.. So?

Iida- Yeah.. Did anyone see Aizawa?

Uraraka- Yes. We passed him by.

Izuku- Okay then! You girls know what to do?

Uraraka- Yes.

Tsuyu- Yeah. Kero.

Uraraka and Tsu started arguing. Kirishima started yelling so they would stop. Me, Kacchan, Azume, Denki, Todoroki, Iida and Sero run to Aizawa's office. Sero told him that the girls are fighting.

Aizawa- Lead the way!

When they left the room me and my boys + Azume started looking for the key.

                                                                  °After like 5 minutes.°

Denki- Hey! I got something!

Izuku- Let me check.

I took the key and tried to unlock the collar..

Izuku- It worked! 

After another 5 minutes all of the collars were off. The girls run into the room.

Uraraka- Did you find it?

Bakugou- Yes come here round face.

I unlocked Uraraka's collar when I started unlocking Tsuyu's collar someone came in..

Aizawa- Hey! Put.That.Down.Now!

He started running towards us so.. Azume shape shifted to Kurogiri, opened a portal and we jumped in. While falling in my boyfriend Sticked his middle finger to Aizawa lol. The portal closed and we appeared in.. my old house?

Izuku- Why the hell are we here?

Azume- Sorry hunny.. This is the first thing that came to my mind..

Izuku- Ok.. Tsu come here..

I unlocked her collar.

Tsuyu- Thank you Midoriya-chan.

                                                                               °With U.A.°

Aizawa- God dammit! They had it all planed! Wait.. Did anyone see Denki?!

Kirishima- I will check his dorm sensei!

Mina- Me too.

Sero- Me three.

They went there knocked on the door and came in..

Kirishima(thinking)- *He better be here or else..*

Kirishima- He's not here..

Mina- Does that mean..

Sero- He left us..?

Mina- Wait! There's a note!

                                                                                °The note.°

Hi to the person who is reading this! I just wanted to say that I'm glad I left you.. You guys never had time for me.. Never paid attention to anything I say.. The traitors are nicer then you.. Then any hero.. They are my new bestfriends.. Goodbye! Hope to never miss ya!..

                                                                                                                                                                        -Denki

Kirishima- Hahahahahaha... Those matherfuckers convinced him to join them... And that Idiot agreed!.. Hahahahaha

Mina- Hey! Shut up! He is right! We are the assholes here.. not them.. God Kiri.. you changed.. Let's go Sero..

Sero- She is right dude..

                                                                    °Back with the traitors..°

Izuku- Let's get comfortable here.. And I think It would be best to wait for tommotow..

Bakugou- Yeah.. I think so too baby.

Azume- Okay so you guys will sleep in your old mom's room right?

Izuku- I suppose..

Uraraka- Todoroki and Iida can take your room right?

Izuku- Sure.

Tsuyu- So me and the rest will sleep on the sofa right?

Izuku- Yes. It gets bigger.

Azume- Ok! Can we order something to eat?

Bakugou- Sure.. Oh and bunny.. Tommorow we will get some groceries and we will go out on a date ok?

Izuku- Aww! Yes please. It's been so long since we went out <3.

Sorry It's short I decided to make their date a different chapter loves <3.

================================================================================

Hi guys! Hope you are having a great day! Hope you liked the episode and Hope to see you in the next one! 

Love y'all!

Bayoooo 🧡💚