>UA has traitors?!<

One  day at UA. During a class...

(Oop I forgot to say that Azume never wanted to be a hero, you could say she's the psycho of the group.) 

                                                                                    Anyway...

Aizawa- Well let's start todays lesson-

Azume runs into the class.. Everyone looks at her and are shocked even the people that knows her.

Azume- Okay fuckers I came here for my babys <3.

Aizawa- Hey! You're that wanted vigilante!

Azume- Ooo I didn't know I was this popular! Anyway before you capture me! I wanna say I mean no harm. Like I said earlier I came here for my babys. C'mon guys we have to go they found out about us..

Izuku- Wait what?! How the hell-

Aizawa- Wait you are a traitor?! Hold on You said babys not baby.. Does that mean there's more?!...

Katsuki- Yes there's more, so are we leaving? Babe? *looks at deku*

Aizawa- Wha- No you're not leaving anywhere You bastards!

Todoroki- Yes. Yes we are and the only bastard I see here is you.

Aizawa- Wait you too? Oh god don't tell me the whole squad is in... :(

Tsuyu- Actually yes we all are in, Kero.

Aizawa- Holy shit what did I do wrong..? Anyway.. You're not leaving anywhere!

Aizawa disables their quirks and does the scarf thingy to capture them so nobody would run away. Then the rest of class 1-A helps him tie them to some chairs.

Aizawa- Right... I've got a question... WHY?!

Izuku- Well for starters... My mom got killed by some stupid ass villains so I decided that It's better to kill those fuckers because not everyone changes just cuz of jail.

Aizawa- Wait your mom is dead?!

Izuku- Yes, did you not hear what I said?

Tsuyu- Anyway.. Me and Ochaco-chan got bullied because of our quirks. Ribbit.

Bakugou- People always called me a villain..

Todoroki- Well.. My 'father' is a bitch and he abused me my whole childhood saying I am his masterpiece and that I have to beat All Might.

Iida- I'm not sure why.. I think I just wanted to get some revenge because of my brother...

Azume- Ehh... I just like the way they scream for help on their last breaths. :D

Aizawa- Okay.. I guess I kinda understand about the shitty pasts but you? *points at Azume* You're just a psycho.

Azume- It's Azume. My name. And yes I think you're right haha.

Aizawa- Now.. I'm gonna talk to Nezu and see what's gonna happen to you guys..

                                                                        After 30 mins.

Aizawa- Right.. Nezu said that you guys have strong quirks and you would be really good heroes so he came up with an idea of a project or something.. It's called villain rehab.. You will wear special uniforms and quirk canceling collars-

Azume- We're not some random dogs from the street you idiot.

Aizawa- *sigh* I know. And I don't care (lel) as I was saying.. You will go to UA and live in the dorms. Just so you know we will keep an eye on you.

Izuku- We don't have a choise right?

Aizawa- No you don't.

Bakugou- So I guess we're all in..

Azume- God this is gonna be hell..

                                     The day ended and they went to the dorms.

Izuku's and Kacchan's dorm:

Bakugou- So babe *smirks* what do you want to do?

Izuku- Oh you dirty perv *smiles*

They started making out. Aizawa enters their room (dude you gotta knock first) They didn't really notice.

Aizawa- Emm... 

Izuku- I-..

Bakugou- God dammit knock on the fucking door!

Aizawa- You know what you're right sorry I'm just gonna leave..

The next they..(yes they did fuck ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Izuku woke up first.

Izuku- Wake up sleepy head.

Bakugou- Gimme 5 more mins..

Izuku- Yeaaaa no *pushes of the bed*

Bakugou- Aww babe.. 5 more mins and I will make you breakfast. 

Izuku- You still would do but fine 5 more mins.

================================================================================

Hello my lovely readers! How's life?

I hope you liked this episode. <3 I don't really have much to say here so..

Bye! Love y'all hope to see you in the next episode! 🧡💚