>Smoking Bitch<

When I got up he grabbed me from behind and we hugged. When we god ready we went down to see the rest. I don't know why but nobody was scared of ur.. I wasn't glad about that more like annoyed.. Not sure why I mean they are our friends after all... 

Azume was in a room with Uraraka and Tsuyu (Ik Ik they should have dorms for each of them like so they wouldn't have to share but they just don't) and Iida was with Todoroki (just so you know I ship four eyes and Icy-hot) They've been dating for a long time now! Anyway nobody except for us knows.

Azume came up to me *Izuku* and gave me a cigarette. We both started smoking. Everybody except for my bf and dekusquad looked at us. 

Izuku- Jeez what is it? You want some or something?

Kirishima- Midobro smoking is bad for you...

Izuku- Do I look like I give a fuck?

Denki- Dude he's right It's bad for your health.

Bakugou- God dunce face If he wants to smoke just let him be.

Mina- Bakugou we all know you don't like him smoking either.

Bakugou- Look I tried to make him stop. It didn't work so I gave up! Anyways *takes Izuku's cigarette and throws it away* What do you want for breakfast?

Izuku- Hmm.. Don't know how about you suprise me?

Bakugou- Ok whatever you say.

Todoroki comes up to Iida and hugs him. 

Iida- Aww babe what is it?

Todoroki- Nothing, I just wanted to hug the love of my life <3.

Momo- W-wait.. the love of my life?.. Babe?.. You guys are dating?!

Todoroki- Duhhh What did you think we were? Friends? Haha

Momo- What?.. But.. I thought you were straight Todoroki-kun...

Todoroki- Well sorry to burst your bubblecuz I am not! I am gay as hell!

Momo starts crying and runs away. The girls except for Azume, Uraraka and Tsuyu runs after her. (Hmm? What do I smell here? Ohhhh D R A M A)

Kirishima- Bro what the hell?! She liked you and that's how you act towards her?!

Todoroki- God dude you need to chill.. I already told her like at least three times that I'm gay. I guess she's just to dumb to understand.

Iida- Haha

Kirishima- Gosh you guys changed so much.. It's propabkly cuz of you! *points at Azume* You stupid smoking bitch!

Izuku- Hey! Shut the fuck up! Don't call her that!

Denki- See what he meant?.. You would never cuss before bro.. and now..

Tsuyu- He did, He just wanted to make you guys think that he doesn't, as he's a cinnamon roll or some shit haha. Which is bullshit because he's one of the leaders. Kero.

Denki- Really?.. That's pretty awesome I guess.. Who's the other one?

Azume- Me :D.

Kirishima- God of course It had to be you.

Pov. Deku (Yes I decided to write in Povs <3)

We stopped talking. Yes they finally decided to shut the fuck up. Anyway after like 10 minutes Kacchan came back.

Bakugou- Here you go babe.

Izuku- Aww babe. Thanks! You made me heart shaped pancakes.

Katsuki pulled me and we both sat on the sofa. I mean not really the both of us. Only him, I was sitting on his lap. I ate my breakfast and since it was the weekend we stayed in our dorm.