>The bad guys eh..?<

Pov. Izuku

So It's been a month or something. Me and Kacchan didn't really fight, propably cuz of our past. Same goes to Todoroki-Kun and Iida-Kun. Tsuyu and Uraraka sometimes argue but they are girls so It's kinda understable I guess. Denki is still single lol. Azume got a girl but a week after they hooked up she cheated so we killed her- 

Anyways! Like a week ago we got a letter. It was from the U.A or more like from Nezu. It said that they would like to make a deal or some shit. We decided to come and talk cuz I don't really see why not- We are gonna go there today and  yes. They invited all of us. So like now, we are getting to leave. 

To be honest I'm not even nervous or anything. I mean if they try to capture us we just kill them so..

Izuku- Ok! Since everyone is ready we can leave.

Bakugou- Mhm. Let's go bunny.

When we got there it seemed to be empty.. That was kinda sus but.. We are still going in.

Uraraka- Yo! Guys! It's Aizawa Sensei!

Todoroki- So?

Denki- It's not like he will attack us so chill.

Tsuyu- Still. It feels weird. Kero.

Uraraka- Yeah..

Izuku- Let's just go.

Aizawa- Right.. You actually came..

Izuku- Hi Sensei!

Aizawa- Whatever..

Hmm.. Seems like he doesn't like us anymore. Meh who cares about that old men.

Izuku- Let's go now shall we?

Aizawa- Drop the act and just come..

The hell? I was just trying to be nice jeez.

When we went in we went straight to the dorms. We walked into the 1-A dorms. This place annoys me.

Nezu- Hello there! (This is me saying- I just love how he's always so positive and nice<3)

Izuku- Hello!

Azume- Hi I guess..

Bakugou- Well-

Kirishima- You- You bastard!

At first I thought he was yelling at me or Kacchan but he was yelling at Denki.. I mean I kinda understand why but He was to harsh.. I mean they are the reason he left so..

Kirishima- Why the heck did you betray us you son of a bitch!

Mina- Kirishima! What did I tell you about this kind of behavior?! I'm so sorry guys and his Denki.. I'm so glad to see you happy hunny..

Denki- Thanks I guess..

Todoroki- Never knew there was someone with bigger anger issues than Bakugou hah. 

Bakugou- Oh shut up! Anyways.. Before this idiot cut me off.. What's the deal? The hell you want?

Nezu- I want you guys back. I-

Azume- Hell no! I'm not going back to this shit hole!

Izuku- She's right-

All Might- Young Midoriya.. What happened to you my boy..

Izuku- All Might.. Oh fuck off!

All Might- Wha-?!

Izuku- God I hoped to never see your face again..

Aizawa- Show some respect you brat!

Bakugou- Don't call him that you old men!

Aizawa- You-!

Iida- Ok. ok. Everyone cakm down.

Izuku- Right.. Sorry.. If that's all you had to say we are leaving.

Nezu- You can't just leave like that-!

Izuku- Look.. We chose to be the bad guys. We like what we are doing now and you can's change that just like that!

Nezu- I know but-!

Azume- There's no buts! Just accept the fact that we don't want to be heroes..

After this meeting we were still doing our job. We were killing and we were happy. In the end Azume met a girl. They are happy and they've been dating for over a year now. Me and Kacchan got married (I'm gonna make a special chapter about a day of their future lives ;) ) and we adopted a little girl she's 3 and her name is Hika. Iida and Todoroki got also married but they don't have kids. Uraraka and Tsu got egaged and Denki hooked up with Jirou (Ik Ik a villain and a hero they don't match and that's wrong. Do I give a fuck? No <3.)

I'm sorry It's short and that it ended so fast. Like I said there will be another chapter about their future. Maybe someday I will continue this but about Hika's life? *propably not haha* I will definitely make a different story It will be also a bakudeku story. Anyways writing this for you guys was amazing and I love y'all so much <3.

================================================================================

Hi loves! Hope you are having a great day! Hope you liked the episode and I hope that you are not angry or sad that this is ending. 

Hope to see you in the next *special* chapter.

Bayooooo🧡💚