>Not so innocent huh?<

Pov. Deku

When I woke up I checked the time. It was 1 pm. I looked around and I saw the whole class laying in the living room and cuddling to someone. God even Mineta had someone to cuddle with (don't ask who lmao). I woke Kacchan up and kissed him.

Izuku- Come on baby. Let's change into something more comfortable.

Bakugou- Mmm... Okay fine bunny..

We got up and went to our dorm. When we got there he pushed me on the bed and got on top of me.

Izuku- Hey w-what are you-!

Bakugou- Come on. I'm horny bunny.. I know you want it too.

Izuku- Jeez fine but loock the door..

Bakugou- Already did hah.

The 18+ scene starts here

What the hell how can someone be this smooth lmao. He took our clothes off and started kissing my body leaving some marks. He kissed me on the lips and grabbed my head..

Bakugou- Suck.It.Love.

He put his dick in my mouth.. I almost choked on it.. My head was going up and down.. When I looked up I saw his perverted smirk on his face. I just love when he does it.. It's kinda cute ;). He started shoving it even deeper down my throat.. Tears fell down on my cheeks.. When he pulled it out I was already tired. He pulled me on the bed (when Izu was doing him a blow job he was on the floor ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) He pulled a gel out of his bag and applied some on his hands..

Bakugou- Well bunny.. You ready?..

Izuku- God just put them in already..

As I said he put two fingers into my ass and started thrusting them in and out.

Izuku- A-ah It already feels good Kacchan..

Bakugou- Oh yes say my name bunny.

I started moaning even harder then when he was kissing my chest.

Bakugou- Seems like you like it huh? *smirks*

Izuku- A-ah Y-es ngh...

°A little later..°

Bakugou- Ok I think you're ready.. I'm putting my cock in..

Before I even said anything he started shoving his dick down my ass..

Izuku- Mmm A-ah K-Kacchan It f-feels so good.. Ngh..

Bakugou- Of c-course it does a-ah.. and when the hell d-did you get so tight.. ngh..

Izuku- Oh god.. Go f-faster babe a-ah..

Pov. Bakugou

I never knew I was this good at having sex.. And the way he says my name? Ohh my It turns me so fucking on..

Bakugou- Of course I-I can but not now.. mm..

I picked him up and faced him towards a mirror on the wall. I started fucking him from behind. His moans were so cute and loud.. I grabbed his chin and forced his face up so that he was looking at himself in the mirror. I looked at him in the mirror.

Bakugou- Oh b-bunny.. Watch me as I f-fuck you..

Then I started going faster, looked up at him and smirked.. As he was crying from the pleasure..

Bakugou- I love you bunny.. A-ah

Izuku- O-oh I l-love you t-too.. ngh...

The end of the 18+ scene.

After some time when we were done we just layed down and cuddled <3.

I got up, cleaned everything up and right after I dressed myself. I went to the bathroom, when I came back my bunny was asleep. I covered him up in some blankets (like a burrito :D), pulled my phone out and started using it out of boredom.

Bakugou (he is thinking rn)- *Oh someone texted me... Azume? The hell she wants?

Their texts.

Azume- Can you guys stop fucking for once?

Bakugou- ...

Azume- Yes we all heard you.

Bakugou- What do you want?

Azume- I just wanted to say that I actually started to like my new classmates but.. I'm thinking about running away.. So you wanna run away with me? I already texted the others and I'm waiting for them to answer. The girls said no tho..

Bakugou- I think I will pass too.. Sorry..

Azume- .. Ok What about Izu?..

Bakugou- Same about him..

Azume- Don't answer for him you dumbass!

Bakugou- Ok Jeez wait I will ask him.

Out of their texts.

Bakugou- Bunny.. Azume asks if you want to run away with her.. I said no same for the girls..

Izuku- I think I will pass too but I can help her and maybe If she succeses she could ask Kurogiri (yes they know him) to open a portal for us?..

Bakugou- Sure I guess.

Back to texts.

*Bakugou told her about what Izu said and she seemed happy with his answer*

================================================================================

Hi my loves! I hope you liked the episode.. Gosh writing the adult stuff was so weird lmao just so you know I'm younger then 18 yo soo.. Haha.. Anyway I hope you are having an amazing day!

Hope to see you in the next one! <3

Bayooo! 🧡💚