Ball Room Action

I showered and wore a all black long sleeve body con dress, a gold body piece that started from my neck and huged my hips. Big gold and black bangles and black heels and gold plates in the front. My lips were a dark marron and I straightened my hair to wear it in a high bun. I walked into the ball room and it was full of people. It was kind of like the movies everyone just stopped and looked at me. My stomach instantly dropped, was I supposed to just walk around this big ass room of people and find him. "Queen, Nice to me you. I am your waiter for today let me show you to your table." A short black man in a black suit and white cloth hanging from his fore arm said leading me to my table. Finally we made it to the table. Congo stood up and pulled out my chair with a huge smile on his face. He had on a white button up a black bow tie suspenders and black dress pants. He wore a black hollow gauge in his ear. And it was a black jacket on the back of his chair. "You are breath taking" he said as I took a seat. "Thank you, you look, nice." I said trying not to dick ride. Cus he damn sure looked amazing too. "Thank you. I'm glad you came, I just need to tell you how I feel and I need to know how u feel also" He said taking his seat. I swallowed deeply. Slow music was playing as people talked softly. "Okay so tell me." I said laying my black clutch on my lap. "I really wanna get to know you. I know a little but I wanna get to know you by you telling me. And then eventually become yo man. I love how independent you are. I haven't met a woman like you. I've never did this much to impress a woman in my life. I want you, fuck all that street shit, you know. I want YOU" He said rambling. He stared me in my eyes and I stared back. "well, what makes you so sure and how do I know you foreal?" I said "All I want is for you to give me a chance. Stop treatin me like imma Opp. I'm just tryna make you happier then what you are! I know I can do it" he said taking both of my hands into his. "I'm not treating you like nothing this is just my life and how I am. I mean I ain't gon lie. I'm feeling you too." I boldly said "I'm glad, so this means my wish is granted huh?" He said sipping his water. "Yes" I said laughing. "Good, so how's your vacation so far? U liking kingston?" He said signaling for the waiter "I'm from here I moved to Chicago at 17, where u from" I said "I'm from Philly I moved to Chicago about 2 years ago. " he said. No wonder why his swagg and demeanor is so different. The waiter arrived at the table "can I have a bottle of your finest wine, what do you want Queen you can have anything." Congo said to the waiter then to me. "I'm fine actually" I said full from breakfast. "Okay and that will be it" Congo said and the waiter knodded his head and walked off. We sat and talked and the place closed at 12am but he paid the manager 3000 to keep it open until 2. All of that just for two more hours with me. We talked and got to know each other, all of the personal things. He sat real close and stared in my eyes while we talked. Come to find out he did figure out where I was coming and came just to pursue me. Once it hit two o'clock we both we drunk from wine and other drinks we ordered. He helped me to my room. "You dont have to leave" I said slurring my words "nah I gotta go. Imma make sure u in and imma b out. Imma get in some trouble staying with you" Congo said holding me up with one arm and opening my room door with his other hand. My arms were wrapped around his neck. "Trouble like how?" I said licking his ear. Damn I wanted him so bad "see you starting something that I know you can't finish" he said pushing the door open and walking us both through. As soon as the door closed behind us. I jump on top of him he Caught me and was holding me up by my ass. We started kissing in that position. I let my hair down and shook it loose. His lips were soft and he added alittle tongue to each kiss. It made me want him even more my pussy was so wet. I felt his dick it was rock hard. As he held me I grinded against it. It felt so good. He walked in the bedroom holding me with ease. He sat me down on the bed. I tugged at his dress pants. "Comere" i said leaning back on the bed. " Queen I cnt do you like this. I mean I CAN do u like this but you not right mentally." He said rubbing my hair. "Okay I understand. You can still stay" I said taking off my shoes. I feel like a fuckin slut now, why did I have to force myself on him. "I'm fine with that. As long as your comfortable" he said stepping back. I stood up and removed my dress. "Im good. As long as your comfortable its cool." I said removing my jewelry. He walked up to me and started helping. "Thank you" I said as he took off my bangles. I walked in the bathroom and grabbed a ponytail holder and put my hair in a messy bun. He watched my every move. As he started to undress, He removed his shirt and good lord Jesus his tattoos muscles and skin tone was entirely to much for me. He had a slight glow to him. He took off his dress pants and had boxer brief shorts on. He is a master piece. I tried my hardest not to look that the print but it was so long it could damn near come out the bottom of his boxers. "I didn't mean to throw myself at you like I did." I said entering the room again. "No no no. Its not like that. I want you too more than anything. But a wise man once told me if you really feeling a woman you already have admired her body which is one of the reasons why she got chu but her mind is complicated its deep its more of a challenge. You'll be a simple nigga for just wanting woman for her body. And from what I know and how we talk. I want your mind then body." He said picking me up, sitting me down on top of him making me strattle him. I leaned down as we were face to face. "Ok." I said in a soft voice. We kissed and he rolled me over on my side and we laid face to face staring deeply into each others eyes. This man is amazing, sexy, strong minded most importantly smart, book and street. I put my head on his chest and rubbed my finger down his smooth cheek and put my leg on top of him. He was playing with my hair and his cologne still smelled great. I want him. Hes perfect!

Hey guys comment and tell me how u like it!!! :D