Thy Queen

I woke up from a quick nap and laid on my side in my black bra and panties in the bed as the moon gave the room a blue glow. As most people would say I have the looks of a Nubian Goddess, chocolate brown skin that glows like bronze and naturally thick curly hair, big light brown eyes that take the shape of almonds, full lips. A size DD36, thin waist and a ass that is out of this world. My curls are everywhere including my face and I heard muffles from down stairs I looked at the clock on my nightstand it was 3:35am. I grabbed my gun strap that held my nine in it and strapped it around my leg, grab my slick red robe and put it on. I opened the bedroom door as the muffles got louder. I walked into the hallway looked over the reel and seen that the living room light was on which was where the voices were coming room. I walked down the grand stair case as my robe dragged behind me. And saw slight mud track marks leading from the house door threw the halls on my white marble floors...my eyes grew wide as I stormed in to the living room. Finding my right hand man Tony lounging all over my all white couch and two other guys who were obviously some of Tony's flonkies standing in my living room. "Tony what the fuck is wrong with u fucking up my floors like this" I said walking in and crossing my arms. Tony is the only other person with a key to my crib he was supposed to b here for a meeting between me and him. The other too guys stared at me and one dropped his head as the other stared. "Is there a fucking problem?" I asked slowly approaching the flonky. "No. Not at all" He said looking me up and down with a smerk on his face. And Tony smack hisself on the forehead. As fast as lightening I grabbed him by the neck with my nails piecing threw his skin and threw him over the arm of the couch and the side table, knocking over the table and a all white elephant statute. It seemed like his body did a cartwheel "Don't you EVER look at me again I'm Queen bitchboy" I said slaping him in the back of his head. "I'm sorry Queen I'm sorry." He said on his knees staring to the floor. " Clean this shit up" I said muffing his head back as he skurried off to clean the mess "shut the fuck up Tony, cus u brought him here" I said to him as he was laughing. "My fault about the floors tho. Just have Rosie clean it in the morning" Tony said carelessly. I stood with a dull face. " aye man y'all get the fuck out. Go stand outside" Tony said snapping at the two guys. And them doing as they were told. "I don't know why u brought them here in the first place" I said walking down the hall that lead to the pool room. Besides a pool, my pool room had three walls the fourth was a huge window that showed a great view of Chicago. And another cool thing about my pool room is that I had some smart high tech cluck set up a machine that blocks the FBI from hearing any conversations in there. Did i mention that i am the biggest Queen Pin in Chicago i own this city. But i also own a successful beauty salon slash fashion bouquet called "Azucar Couture" located downtown Females come get they're hair and nails done and buy a dress for their birthday or for whatever occasion. Business is booming. And it also keeps me under the radar. Tony followed me and sat down after I did at the table and bit out of a apple from the fruit bowl. Tony stood 6'4 weighing 240 brown skin complexion, low fade hair cut, a big muscular guy. Goofy but no one to mess with "Iight so I've been thinking about something that u are going to love." He said "and what is that, it better b about money" I said crossing my leg. "Queen you know money is my language. Now you know how you have Azucar Couture right? In the back of it is the TRIcity bank. The stores are almost connected its just enough space for bodies to fit threw it leads to both break rooms. I looked at the blue prints, i got a guy with a construction company he can put a nice little hole in ur wall for me to fit out of. He can make a wall that looks just like their wall to place in front of it so they don't see the hole and it looks like a regular room. Plus i got this little shorty who work up there and can put a shelf or something in front of the wall to make it look like nothings been moved. I can rob that bitch clean. We looking at 30million a piece" He said laying out the blue print on the table. "I look over the blue prints and picture his plans. "I love it. You got 3weeks to get everything together." I said handing it back to him "see I knew u would, i know u like the back of my hand" he said smirking. "3 weeks Tony" I said walking away. I've known Tony for 22 years since we both were one. Our moms were best friends. "3 weeks I got this" he yelled back.

**PLEASE COMMENT!!!! Let me know what you guys think!!!!
Keep reading guys there's more to come!!