Kingston

I sat talking to my parents for about a hour and King and Pharaoh walked through the door. "Is it true? It couldn't b my baby sister in Kingston" King said picking me up from the couch, throwing me over his shoulder and jumping up and down "put me down boy I'm not little no more" I was referring to when I was 17 and younger with no body at all. I was similar to a pencil. "Wussup scub!" Pharaoh said shaking my hair and messing it up as I was still on Kings shoulder. Once King put me down I gave them both hugs. And spend the rest of the day with my family. They tried to get me to stay there for the remainder of my vacation but I couldn't. I knew I would need my alone time so instead I checked into a upscale Hotel downtown. I received my room key from the main desk and went to my room. The rest of the night I watched Bad Girls Club and eat room service.

The sun blinded me as I woke up. I got up took a shower and lotioned my body down. I put on a long tan dress that was so v-cut it showed the top of my belly, it had slits on the side that started from the hips. With tan wedged heels, and my curls down with a middle part. Me and my brothers planned to go to breakfast, and doing some shopping. I leave my room to meet King and Pharaoh down stairs. With my face in the phone I stepped on the elevator without looking " 1 please" I said to the person next to the buttons and they pressed one. Hmm this smell oh my god I know this smell. "So where are we off to?" A familiar voice said and I looked up. No way, I mean how is he here in Kingston? "Are you stalking me?" I said looking at Congo. He had a krispy white v-neck, bage cargo shorts and all white low top AirMax. His rose gold watch was beautiful and square diamond earring in his ear flickered. He smile. "Stalking? Nah I'm on vacation, I had to get away from the city. What you doing here? I mean I knew you were leaving but I didn't know it was here!" He said "so I'm guessing we got time to talk after all, you are truly astonishing, perfect in my eyes" he continued. Grabbing my hand and I snatched it back. "Listen I'm not one of yo average females, nigga you fuck with me, I'm liable to fuck yo whole entire life up, you ain't ready." I said getting off the elevator and walking through the main lobby and he followed "what's funny is that IM used to saying that to females, so Im thinking we'll make a perfect match" he said grabbing my arm and turning me to him. Man they way he handled me was perfect. "And all of that sound nice, but in reality we know my life is more raw then yours" I said stepping in his face sense he wanted my attention so bad. "More raw huh?" He shook his head "join me for dinner tonight" he said licking his lips and staring me in my eyes. "I don't know. I'm pretty busy" I said lying. Fuck why do I have to play this hard to get roll I thought to my self "I'll see you there" he said walking off and answering his phone and leaving out the building. What the fuck he ain't even tell me where or what time. Man I knew I knew that smell from somewhere. It made the hairs stand on the back of my neck. I walked out the lobby into the Kingston sun. It beamed down on me like a laser. I saw King in a all black Expedition. I waved and walked up to the truck Pharaoh jumped out and opened my door and i climbed in. My brothers have always been gentleman which is exactly what my mom groomed them to be and me a lady, which is what I am. How I make a living is just a bit grimmy my family would never approve, they think I'm just out there owning my own business. "Larren who told u to go and get grown, really?" King said driving and looking at me through the rear view mirror. "I had to do it some time King" I said chuckling. I couldn't get Congo off my mind the whole time. What is he doing here. Theres no way he came at the same time as I did And we both end up at the same hotel. Am I over thinking it? Or is this true love?

Don't forget to comment ;)