larenn

Five days after what happened with me and Congo, Tony came over earlier and told me how good the gig went, gave me 32 million and left to London. This ment it was time for a vacation. Where shall I go now. I thought to myself. My family is in Jamaica which is exactly where imma go. Yes I am Jamaican. My dad is Jamaican and my mom Patawatomi Indian. I was almost done packing my things. When my doorbell rang. I came down the stairs in my light blue skinny jeans bare feet and white sweet heart shirt. My hair was curly and frizzy and bouncing as I came down the stairs. I grabbed my pistol out of the drawer that was next to the door. I stood on my tippy toes to look out the peep hole. I couldn't believe my eyes. What the fuck was he doing here? It was Congo and how did he know where I stayed? I snatched the door open. "And what you finna do with that" he said referring to my gun. "Use it if need be, what you doing here? How you know where I stay?" I said looking behind him and he was alone. "I got my ways goregous I wanted to bring you back something that was taking from you." He said holding a duffle bag and opening it, it held the bricks of cocaine. "If I wanted it back I would have told u to give it back" I said about to close the door and he put his hand up to stop it. "You got a lot of Fuckin nuts" I continued "I'm not tryna disrespect you. I'm just honestly intrigued by you, I just wanna talk" he said zipping up the bag. "Welp that's too bad. Wish I had time to talk I'm packing to leave town today but uh maybe when I get back." I said slamming the door. I looked out the peep hole he stood there, rubbed the back of his neck and walked off. Oh my god. Why didn't I just talk to him. Intrigued by me? Why? And he looked so damn good too. I'm sure he's workin with a monster too, you know one of those thick long dicks. I callem gutters. He wouldnt get pussy. He gets guts.

I walked into the Airport and purchased my ticket. I boraded my plane and was first class on my way to Jamaica. I had my Beats on listening to Strawberry Swing by Frank Ocean. I got comfortable. The whole way there I had a playlist of Jhene Akio, SZA, Frank Ocean and Kendrick Lamar. All lyrical people that have dope and vibing ass music. After So many hours we arrived at the airport in Jamaica. I stepped out the airport after getting the keys to my rental car. Compared to Chicago's air theirs was fresh, with the smell of plants and oceans. I wanted to surprise my dad and mom. I was the only and baby girl of 5 boys. 3 pasted away due to gang violence my other two brothers King and Pharaoh were still alive. King was dark skin weighed about 330 and 6"7 the first born of the boys and all the thotties loved him and his bright white smile and as for Pharaoh he was the last boy, smooth brown skin about 6 foot even weighing about 210 he was the book worm. Just a year older than me. I was the baby girl. I hadn't seen them in 5 years when they moved back to Kingston. I stayed in the states I couldn't go back, I was tired of being with them they constantly treated me like a child, I hide from my culture and hate telling people what I am. My dad would beat us senseless for petty things. I couldn't keep living that way. I pulled in my Families drive way after a long drive from the air port. They lived in a good part of Kingston that I paid for. I would send them $5000 every month, I would just put it in their joint bank account. It was to kinda let them know I was still alive. I grabbed my purse walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. I was so nervous. My mother answered the door. "LARENNNNNNN??? Taynk que lord! JAHHH my baby has come home." She said pulling my into a hug crying and calling my dad. "Full english ma, please." I said embracing her hug. My mom has been here so long her English is fucked up. My dad ran to the door "larenn? My baby girl. Its been years!" He said breaking into tears and pulling me and my mom in the house. Larenn means Queen in Creole. "I missed y'all" I said sitting on the couch and them sitting on each side of me. "I'll have to call your brothers they've miss u so so much" she said running in the kitchen and making calls. "My beautiful queen, I've missed you too." He said in a calm voice, grabbing my face and kissing my forehead.

Let me know what u guys think!!! ****