Her Keepers

We sat in a restaurant in the mall called HashySausage a restaurant that only sells breakfast from day to night. They decided to bring me here because it was my favorite when I was younger. We took a seat and ordered. They sat next to each other and across from me. I sat my purse next to me n the booth. They stared at me "What?" I said staring back and laughing "What do u really be doing in Chicago" Pharaoh said then sipping on the coffee he ordered and staring at me at the same time. "What you mean,y'all know I have Azucar Couture I mean that's going good" I said looking at my phone that lite up. It was Tony calling, I just sent it to voicemail. "I'll ask foreal, larren are you gay or something I mean ur obviously beautiful and smart. Why don't I have any neices or nephews?" King said rambling. Why does everybody think I'm gay. "What? No I'm not gay" "I mean we will love and except u for who u are always" I said and Pharaoh cut me off. "I'm not gay! I'm just more interested in my career than looking for a man and being in a relationship. Plus none of these niggas on my level. They just merely can't handle me." I said as the waiter came with out food. I order a sausage cheese and egg sandwich on toasted wheat bread, grits and orange juice. "I mean you 22 years old. I'm getting old and want some neices and nephews. I know Pharaoh ain't gettin nun. So it's up to you." King said pouring strawberry syrup on his large stack of blueberry panackes, bacon, eggs and hashbrowns and digging in. "Fuck you King I gets the butt" Pharaoh said cutting into his waffles. "Listen, I rather not wanna know about that and King, my love, that will happen no time soon." I said wiping the side of my mouth with a napkin. "I'll b back I'm finna go check on my make-up" I continued "you look fine larren" Pharaoh said staring. "Fuck that its too hot in here" I said the restaurant had AC but it was still steaming in there. I got up and walked to the bathroom. On my way I passed a table full of men. One reached under my dress and gripped my ass as I walked passed. "Wah gawn mama" he spoke. I punched him and straddled him his friends got up from their chairs. I pulled my small rooga out my purse. And pointed around the table, as I choked out their friend "Sit the fuck down" I said and they did as told. "Don't touch me a fucking gin. I will snap ur Fuckin neck!" I whispered to him and got up. He started to cough and catch his breath. King and Pharaoh couldn't see what all went down because it was around the corner. I checked my makeup, touched it up and walked back out. Smiled at the men at the table and sat back with my brothers "Took a thousand years just to look at yourself." Pharaoh said finishing the last of his waffles and eggs. We sat and talked some more and all finished our food. When the bums at that table walked pass. "Theres that bumbaclot gal" one said pointing at me and King got up and punched him once and the guy went to sleep. " that's my sister u bum ass nigga" King said looking at the guy sleep. I got up and grabbed one of his big arms " don't do it bro!" I said as I saw Pharaoh chase after the other dudes who ran out the restaurant. "Let's go queen." King said grabbing by my arm and we walked to the car and Pharaoh came to the car "They some fuckin Pussies. They all had to be on the track team in high school" he said out of breath. They are their sister keepers. As I am theirs.