Congo

I called and made a meeting with his Congo guy. He knew exactly who I was and wondered how I got his number, but I never told him, its a message saying that hes not untouchable and that if I wanted him touched he will b touched. I told him to meet me in a perfect small suburb called Waukegan. We choose to come alone and this little suburb was a safe place. I sat in my white on white Range Rover listening to How Bout Now by Drake. "Girl how bout now cus I'm up right now and ya stuck right now" I said singing along with Drake. A black and red 2015 Camaro pulled up in front of me. I left the keys in the ignition and threw my white iPhone in to my white and gold Birkin Bag. I step out of the car with my all white red bottoms hitting the pavement. I had white high waist leggings on and a white sheer High Slit T-Dress, it showed all of my flat stomach from the sides. A white bra under to make the sheer pop against my brown skin. A gold herring bone chain that laid on my chest. And my hair in a tight high bun. The sun beamed on my skin and damn it was hot. I walked to the front of my car. The Camaro turned off and he stepped out. Damn Hes tall maybe 6"5 or more and he had the Nick Young hair cut, you can tell it was freshly done. Who was he tryna look good for? Shit who was he looking good for? He had on some red LV pants that sagged alittle but not to much, black Foam Posits and a all black beach shirt, his big arms were covered with tattoos and so was his chest. A gold rope hung from his neck. A gold A.P watch covered his wrist, and a gold hollow gauge in his left ear. His swagg was real different but it definitely worked for him. His Peanut butter skin was smooth and as he walked up to me I could smell what in the hell EVER cologne he had on cause Jesus Christ it smelt great. The swagger in his step was perfect. He put his hands in pockets and he stared at himself as he walked. "So I have been blessed to be in the presents of thee Queen" he said with a beautiful smile on his face. "That is so very true" I said with a straight face but screaming in the inside. "So I asked you to meet me here because I wanted to let you know that I liked you much better before I started hearing yo name in MY streets. My niggas getting into it with yo niggas? That ain't something I wanna hear" I said crossing my legs and leaned on the hood of my car. "That will never happen again. I would have never done it if i would of known how beautiful you are. I thought u were.....I ain't gon lie a dyke" he said pulling up his pants. My face became hot. A dyke? "Im not here to be eye candy or here to straighten out any conpiricies you muhfuccas got in y'all heads. I'm here about business, I need you to handle yo business the right way. Stay where u at while I let u do that!" I said boiling like the temperature. "While you let me?" He said crossing his arms. I pushed off the car and walked towards him "yes muhfucca. WHILE I LET CHU!" I said "iight" he said with one eye brown lifted and looking me up and down as we stood face to face. His smell made me so wet, his voice sent chills. I could feel my knees getting weak, let me go before I make a damn fool out of myself. "Are you taking me for a joke?" I said stepping back. "Not at all, I know you got power! I know you got grip in these street baby but I ain't no lul nigga like how u tryna treat me, I respect you because of who r u and what you've done. Any other nigga saying that would have been dead with they outline where they said it at. I said iight which means that shit ain't gon happen again." He said stepping in my face again and staring in my eyes. Oh my god nobody has ever talked to me the way he do. I think I like it. " so you said iight?" I said "yea, I said and mean iight" he said gritting his teeth "iight" I said with one eye brow lifted turning to walk away to my car. "Amazing" he said looking at my body when I turned to see what he was talking about. "Simply amazing"he continued as he backed up, smiled and walked back to his car and got in and drove off. I got in the Range. Where the fuck did this nigga come from? And somebody tell me how can I get more?