00: IMPORTANT INFO

Okay so before you begin reading this is just a short disclaimer and things you need to know!

Relationships: This is a Dream SMP x Reader book, however I will note that the beginning 10 chapters are heavily Wilbur x reader. After that, more options & relationships are presented so please keep it open minded! The relationship between Wilbur sets up a lot of things in this story, so I wanted to make sure I did my best with that part.
I will be including: Dream, Quackity, & Techno (and others) as potential love interests later on!
People like Tubbo, Ranboo & Tommy will only have platonic ones btw

Warnings: nothing out of the usual dream smp stuff. Blood, violence, daddy issues, swearing, suicidal thoughts (tommy exile arc), derealization (ranboo), again assuming you watch the dream smp, you're familiar with this stuff. Please let me know if I need to add any.

Timeline: I heard somewhere that the Dream SMP events take place over the course of 5-7 years (I think wilbur has made this canon, saying that he believes he was like 30 when he started l'manberg), so like from the start of the SMP to The end of the disc saga. I also just set it in the future :)

I've decided to run with that just cause I think it makes more sense then to cramp everything together in a few months. Timeline below:

General Time from first war to the end of the disc saga: 5-7 years

(April 2120) SMP - L'manberg = 1 year (April 2121)
1st L'manberg war = 3 months (May-August 2121)
L'manberg war to first election = 1 year (Election in September 2122)
First election to Manberg finale = 7 months (April 16, 2123 - blown up)
Manberg finale to Tommy exile = 6 months (November 2123 it picks up again)
Tommy exile is 6 months (Exile is from Nov. 2123 - May. 2124)
Exile to the last L'manberg fight = 1 months (fight is in June 2124)
L'manberg fight to disc saga = 1- 2 years? Disc saga ends January of 2126

Three lives system: it just doesn't exist here, you all have one & if the 'death' isn't important to the plot (like quackity getting blown up during the festival) it won't happen.

Updates: updates are probably once a week, I try to be consistent :) if I don't upload within the week, it's probably a longer chapter or school has happened.

DISCLAIMERS

I don't tolerate hate of any kind here, I will tolerate constructive criticism. There's a difference, you should know it.

I am also constantly reading back & editing things, so the story is always subject to change (but nothing plot wise). I often may go back & change lines, or add commas so I apologize for any confusion in advance.

and please feel free to point out typos and stuff!!

anything that I write is only an assumption or opinion of mine. please don't take anything seriously, especially stuff dealing with tommy, dream or anyone's character. those are all just what I assume is the reason for the actions, and could be completely wrong.

this is STRICTLY based on the SMP's characters and not their in real life personas. in this story this is real life & it's not a block game with a streamer behind the screen.
If any of them are uncomfortable it will be removed immediately.

Following that, all characters are FICTIONAL. If controversy occurs to the real person, they will still remain in the story as they are simply characters. This story is for entertainment purposes only so please leave the drama to Twitter or yourself.

I do not own any of these characters, nor do I take credit for any storyline other than my own.

Happy reading! <3 and thank you so much for your support! it means a lot & l cant wait to keep writing :)