Chapter 11: The Accident

((Y/N) Pov)

I woke up to the dim light in my room. I felt someone stroking my hair. I saw it was Muichiro- kun. 

"Morning."  Greeted him and smiled. "You stayed all night?"

"Good morning (Y/N)- chan." He said and kissed my forehead softly. "I did. Is that okay?" He asked me.

"Of course." I said and Grabbed his hand. I was about to kiss him, but there was a soft knock on the door.

"(Y/N), are you awake?" Chisaki called to me. 

"Yeah coming." I called back.

"Have you seen Tokito- san?" She asked me. "I went to his room, but he wasn't there."

"He's with me." I told her and sat up.

"Okay." She said and I could hear a smirk in her voice.

"C'mon we have to get up." I told Muichiro- kun.

"Why?" Muichiro- kun asked me.

"I don't want to either." I admitted.  He placed his hand on my cheek and looked into my (E/C) eyes. "I want to stay here with you forever." 

Muichiro- kun pulled me closer and kissed me. He pushed me back onto the futon and I didn't resist. We broke apart eventually and he looked down at me. He then gently pushed my head back and lightly kissed my neck.

"That's nice." I whispered, making him smile. I wanted him to continue, but me heard people outside the room, so we got up.

"Good morning." Kocho- san greeted us.

"Good morning." We greeted her back.

I was Miuna as Muichiro- kun and I walked down the stairs. She didn't do anything to me, which was strange tp me. I was wrong. As soon as I walked down two more steps, she pushed me down the stairs. I screamed as I fell down.

"(Y/N)- chan!" Muichiro- kun called out as he tried to grab my hand. 

I fell to the bottom of the stairs and banged my nose against the floor. I felt blood rushing out of my nose as I looked up at Muichiro- kun. He had pinned Miuna to the wall by her neck and was lifting off her feet.

"If you ever do that again, I will kill you." He threatened her. She was going pale from suffocation, as she nodded.

"What happened? We heard a crash." Iguro- san and Tomioka- san came running. They saw what had happened. Iguro- san rushed to stop Muichiro- kun from killing Miuna, and Tomioka- san helped me stop the bleeding.

"Let her go Tokito. She has learnt her lesson." Iguro- san told Muichiro- kun and grabbed him arm.

"I'll never forgive her." Muichiro- kun said as he let Miuna go. "She hurt (Y/N)- chan." And he ran down to me and Tomioka- san.

"I'll look after her Tomika- san." He told him and assisted me to stand up. I could feel him shaking with rage as he took me into the dining room.

"(Y/N)- chan what happened!?" Mitsuri- chan, who just walked into the dining room asked me.

"Miuda pooshet meh downd da stairds." I explained while a cloth was pressed by Muichiro- kun, against my nose.

"Oh my gosh!" Mrs. Sato cried as she walked in. "Miuna did that!?"

"Yeah." Muichiro- kun said, trying to keep a straight face.

"I'll go and talk to her," She said and walked out.

"Are you okay (Y/N)- chan?" Mitsuri- chan asked me and hugged me.

"Yeah. I'll see Kocho- san soon." I told her.

(Time skip)

(Muichiro Pov)

I paced back and forth outside (Y/N)- chan's room. I could faintly hear Kocho's voice. She opened the door to let (Y/N)- chan out.

"Thank you Kocho- san." (Y/N)- chan bowed.

"It's nothing. Just be careful." She said and walked away.

"Is everything okay (N/N)?" I asked her and held her hand.

"Yeah. I just have a broken nose." (Y/N)- chan told me.

"What!? Are you really okay?" I asked at pulled her to stop walking.

"Yes really. Now stop worrying." She told me.

I kissed her nose. (Y/N)- chan blushed a bit.

"It's called 'kissing it better'. You taught me it." I said.

(Y/N)- chan giggled and took my hand again.

As we walked, Kanroji walked up to us.

"Hello (Y/N)- chan, Muichiro- kun!" She called out to us.

"Hi Mitsuri- chan." (Y/N)- chan greeted her back.

"So, um, this is a bit awkward to say." She started. "But Chisaki- chan, Shinobu- chan and I want to do like a girls day out today. Is that okay with you Muichiro- kun?" Kanroji asked me.

"I guess..." I said, not really feeling that way.

"Thank you!" She said. "I'll tell the other two and we will leave in about 15 minuets." 

"Don't worry. I won't be gone that long." (Y/N)- chan told me.

"Okay." I said. and kissed her before she left to get ready.

So I don't really have anything to write here at the moment but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! (Btw, Miuna is 14, the same age as Muichiro.)