Chapter 4: Healing

(Muichiro Pov)

"Kyaa!! I knew it!!" Kanroji- san squealed.

"What do you mean Kanroji?" I asked, knowing fully what she meant. 

"You. (Y/N)- chan. Kya!!" She said jumping up and down. "Shinobu- chan saw as well!"

"Mitsuri- chan please calm down. I know your exited about what you saw, but these two have fatal injuries, and they need peace and quiet." Kocho scolded her. "If you're going to talk, do it quietly."

I looked at (Y/N)- chan. She was tomato red and looked shocked that Kanroji and Kocho had been spying in us. She walked towards me.

"I'm so sorry." I looked her in the eyes and they were full of regret, but there was something else there that I quite couldn't pick up.

"It's okay. Don't apologise." It was the truth. 

"Why is she apologising? I liked it. I really did. I'll tell her that later." 

(2 day time skip)

(No one's Pov)

"Okay (Y/N)- chan. You are now discharged from here." Shinobu told (Y/N).

"Thank you for everything Kocho- san." (Y/N) bowed to her. "I'll be going now. Bye Muichiro- kun. I'll visit soon." She promised him.

"Hey! (Y/N)- chan!" Mitsuri called out.

"Oh hello Kanroji- san. How are y-" (Y/N) started, but Mitsuri cut in.

"I'm so sorry! I know I shouldn't have been spying, but I couldn't help it! Please don't be angry at me." Mitsuri wailed and hugged (Y/N).

"It's okay. I forgive you." (Y/N) reassured her.

"And as your new best friend, your can call me Mitsuri if you want." Mitsuri said. "And tell me, did he say anything after the kiss?" She asked (Y/N).

"No..." (Y/N) answered sadly. "It might have been because Kocho- san, Tsuyuri- san, Kanzaki- san and the girls were there all the time, or it might be because he didn't think anything."

"Oh I'm certain he likes you though. It just adds up." Mitsuri said as they started to walk towards (Y/N)'s estate.

"I hope so." (Y/N) said looking at her estate appearing in the clearing.

"Wow it's snowing here! The snowflakes are so pretty! Your haori is glowing! Is it meant to do that? This place is so cool!" Mitsuri ran around everywhere observing everything.

"Thanks Mitsuri- chan, and yes my haori is meant glow. My breathing style becomes stronger when it's snowing." (Y/N) explained.

"Cool." She said.

(Time skip)

(Muichiro Pov)

(Y/N) visited me every day while I was recovering. I couldn't tell her about the kiss because someone was always here with us. She seemed sad. I tried to cheer her up, but I don't know if it is working.

"Okay Tokito- kun, you are discharged, but you need to come here everyday for rehabilitation exercise.  (Y/N) will do it with you as well. She has already been doing it for the nine days extra you have been here." Kocho told me.

When Kocho said (Y/N)'s name, my heart felt warm, and I felt my face warm up.

"Is everything okay Tokito- kun?" Kocho asked.

"It's nothing." I told her, embarrassed.

My crow flew in and told me that Master wanted to see me and Kocho immediately.

We went to the meeting. I saw (Y/N) waving to me and I waved back, and my face went hot. Kanroji looked like she would explode from holding in her laughter and squealing.

A boy with a box was there. He had scares on his face from a fight and his haori was ripped in places.

(You know what happens. Sanemi's face gets yeeted etc. Sorry I'm too lazy.)

(Time skip. After the meeting.)

(Muichiro Pov.)

"Um Iguro- san? Can I talk to you?" I asked the Snake Hashira.

"Sure. What do you want?" He looked at me from his tree and decided that it was something important, so jumped down.

"How do you know if you like someone?"

Hi everyone. Was this chapter boring? I got really lazy with the whole Tanjiro meeting the Hashira part. I still hope you liked it and I really enjoyed Sanemi getting bashed in the face by Tanjiro. XD