Chapter 1: Meeting the Hashira

((Y/N) Pov):

My hands are wet with sweat, as I follow Kiriya to the destination of the Hashira meetings. It has been two years since my family had been killed and a lot has happened since then. I survived Final Selection alongside four other Slayers, I killed two Lower Moon demons, and my demon kill count is now over 80.

Kiriya knocks on the door, and I jump from the butterflies in my stomach.

"You may enter." A voice says. 

"Yes Father" Kiriya replied and pushed the door open for me. 

Inside I saw ten people, nine of which kneeling infront of a man, who I guessed was Master or Kagaya Ubuyashiki.

"Hello, my child." He said smiling warmly. 

"H-hello." I answer awkwardly. 

I look around the room and two people stand out to me in particular. One was a female with pink and green hair that I recognised from two years ago, and another was a young man not much older then me. He had black hair with mint green tips, and emotionless looking eyes. I stared at him for a while, and he looks up. He blushes a little from my intense gase. I blush from embarrassment.

"This is (L/N) (Y/N), the new Ice Pillar." Master told the hashiras breaking the awkward science between me and the black haired boy. 

"Nice to meet you (L/N)- san." A man with yellow and red hair greets me. 

"N-nice to meet you to." I fumble back quietly, making the pink and green haired girl muffles a laugh.

(After the meeting) 

As I walk out of the meeting, the pink and green haired girls chases after me.

"Hey! (L/N)- chan!" She called to me. "Wait!" 

I stop walking as she catches her breath and reached me.

"I'm Kanroji Mitsuri, the Love Hashira. Nice to meet you! Although I think we have met before? Or am I mistaking you for another young girl?"

"No I think that was me you saved back then." I reply. "Thank you very much." I bowed to her.

"It was nothing!" She said cheerfully. "It's my job to protect people anyway. But I should tell you. That demon was the Upper Moon Four demon and unfortunately, after I fought with a bit, it ran away."

"Oh... Um..." I say trying to process what Kanroji- san had just said.

Before you could say anything else, the boy with black and green hair walked up to you.

"Hey (L/N). Why were you staring at me at the start of the meeting?" He asked me. A faint pink appeared on his cheeks when I looked him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry..." I started, but couldn't finish because I didn't know him name.

"It's Tokito. Tokito Muichiro." He said.

"I'm sorry Tokito- san. I didn't mean to embarrass you in any way." I apologised.

"Muichiro-kun lighten up!" Kanroji san said to him. "She's new here so don't be so rude to her."

"Sorry" He said to me, now the pink on his cheeks very obvious.

"It's fine Tokito- san." I said cheerfully, showing in my voice that I didn't care at all.

"And you can call me Muichiro since we're basically the same age." Tokito- san told me.

"Okay. Thank you Muichiro- kun!" I answered sweetly. "You can call me (Y/N) then."

He turned bright red at this and said "Well, see you then (Y/N)-chan." And walked away.

"OMG!!" Kanroji- san squealed. "He has NEVER said that to anyone before! I bet he likes you!" She said jumping up and down.

"No way!" I said felling my face heating up at her words. "It's just there is a one year difference in age between us so that's all!" 

"Sure it is." Kanroji- san said sarcastically. "Come on! You can come to my estate. It'll be fun!" She grabbed me by the hand and dragged me there.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you think I could improve on anything, please let me know.