Chapter 5: Feelings

(Muichiro Pov)

"What!?" Iguro- san looked at me in shock.

"You heard me Iguro- san. How do you know if you-" 

"I know Tokito. I heard you." He said cutting me off. "But why are you asking me of all people? And it better not be Kanroji that you like, because if it is, I will KILL you." He glared at me suspiciously.

"It's not, don't worry." I reassured him. "It's just that you like Kanroji so I thought that you will know what it feels like." 

"Well... When you are around that person, you feel warm and fuzzy and happy. When they look or talk to you,, you could feel embarrassed, but happy." He explained to me. "You just want to be around them forever."

"Wow" I breathed. It was exactly how I felt around (Y/N)- chan.

"Say, who is this 'person'?" Iguro- san asked.

"Um. Well. Um." I felt myself heating up. "It's (Y/N)- chan" I whispered.

"Who? I didn't catch that." He said and leaned in.

"(Y/N)- chan" I said barely loud enough for him to hear.

"I knew it." He said. "And if you tell anyone that I like Kanroji, I WILL KILL YOU!" He threatened me.

"I won't Iguro- san. Same here about (Y/N)- chan." I told him.

"Deal" He agreed.

(Time skip, Butterfly estate, rehabilitation training.)

((Y/N) Pov)

I walked into the room. There was already seven people there. There was Muichiro- kun, Kocho- san, Tanjiro from the meeting, a boy with a boar mask on, a yellow haired boy, Aoi- chan and Kanao- chan.

"Hi (Y/N)- chan." Muichiro- kun greeted me.

"Hey Muichiro- kun." I greeted him back.

"Okay everyone." Kocho- san called out to get everyone's attention. "I need to introduce everyone."

(After that)

((Y/N) Pov)

"Okay, so (L/N)- chan and Hashibira- kun, you two can get started playing tag. Tokito- kun and Aoi, you can also do that as well. Kamado- kun, Agatsuma- kun Kanao and I will do the reflex training with you. We will swap soon." Kocho- san instructed us.

"I will get you (weird N/N)!" Inosuke- kun shouted in my ear and grabbed my shoulder. 

"Oi! Boar face!" Someone shouted. "Leave her alone! Her name is (Y/N)- chan!" I looked at the source of the voice and it was a very angry  Muichiro- kun.

"Muichiro- kun. It's all okay." I ran to him. He looked like he was about to attack Inosuke- kun. 

"Since you said it's okay, I'll let it go." He said. "But lay another finger on her, and you will regret it!" Muichiro- kun shouted, and stormed off to Aoi- chan.

The whole room was quiet. I was kind of glad that Mitsuri- chan was not here because she would have stared laughing, but then again, I wanted her to see Muichiro- kun's reaction.

"I'll tell her later." I thought and made a mental note.

(Time skip. Your author is getting lazy.)

(Muichiro Pov)

"It was unacceptable! He touched her! He could have hurt her!" I thought as I walked out of Kocho's estate.

"Muichiro- kun! Wait up!" I heard (Y/N) calling.

"Hi (Y/N)- chan. How was rehab in your opinion?" I asked.

"It was okay. Kocho- san is crazy good at the tea thingy." She said.

"Cool." 

"Yeah."

There was an awkward silence. I didn't know what to say. I looked at her very subtly. She was beautiful as ever. She noticed me.

"Um is there something wrong Muichiro- kun?" (Y/N)- chan asked and blushed.

"No. I'm sorry." I said and turned red as well.

(At dinner)

(No one Pov)

"Hey! (Y/N)- chan! Come sit with us!" Mitsuri called to (Y/N). "How was rehab?"

"It was good." She replied and picked up her chopsticks.

"Shinobu- chan told me about Muichiro- kun's little outburst to protect you." She said and it made (Y/N) choke on her yakitori.

"What! Why did she do that!?" (Y/N) asked as she drank some water.

"Well... I kind of told Shinobu- chan to keep me informed incase anything between you and him happened." Mitsuri confessed.

"Why?" (Y/N) asked her best friend exasperated.

"We both agree that he likes you, and you probably have feelings for him too!" She squealed which got a few of the Hashira's attention. 

"What's happening?" Giyu asked.

"Whatever it is, it sounds flamboyant!" Tengen said.

"Well actually, (Y/N)- chan and I were talking about how her and Muich-" Mitsuri started.

"Shut up" (Y/N) said desperately.

"-ro- kun are such a perfect match!" She finished, ignoring (Y/N).

" I see that!" Tengen agreed " That is such a flamboyant match!"

"..." Giyu didn't say anything but nodded to satisfy Mitsuri. Mitsuri and Tengen talked about that until (Y/N) couldn't take it anymore.

Suddenly, (Y/N) stood up loudly. The room when quiet and she shouted, "Why did you need to say that Mitsuri!? First you plan something with Kocho- san, and now you carelessly tell Uzui- san and Tomioka- san everything! Did you ever consider that I might not want that!?I hate you! I HATE YOU!" 

Tears sprang into (Y/N)"s eyes and she ran out of the room.

"Wait, (Y/N)- chan!" Mitsuri called after her, but Shinobu stopped her from following her. Muichiro walked silently out of the room and followed her.

He found her sitting in the veranda crying into her knees, her arms wrapped around her legs. Muichiro sat next to her.

"Hey. Are you okay?" He asked and put his arm around her shoulder. (Y/N) suddenly hugged Muichiro and cried into his shoulder.

"How will she ever forgive me?" (Y/N) wailed as Muichiro, blushing, stroked her hair.

"It's going to be okay. You two are best friends. She is bound to forgive you." He comforted her.

(Y/N) hugged Muichiro until she stopped crying. 

"Thank you." She said and wiped her tears. (Y/N) tried to get up, but Muichiro stopped her.

"Stay."

Hello my fellow humans! I got lazy in the middle of this sorry. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this! (FYI, this has been the longest chapter i have written so far!)