Ch.14 The Mistake

First of I want to thank you guys forr 100 votes. I was originally gonna wait other day to post this chapter but with all the love and support you deserve it.

Skye pov: Wow I was not expecting him to say that. It was kinda wierd I mean we are great friends, but he is more like a brother to me.

Skye: Well um I had also wished for they same thing as you it appears.

Chase: So dose that mean you love me too?

After he asked that he had gotten all excited and started wagging his tail wich only mad this harder.

Skye: Well... Not exactly.

Chase: So is that a no?

Skye: Can you just let me think about it for a littlr bit?

Chase:(sigh) Yeah.

It was so hard to do that that to him I mean it look like I just stab him right through the heart. I neef to talk to Everest and Edme maybe one of them will know what to do. Most likely Everest I mean her and Marshall are obliviously a thing. I just have to find them.

Chase pov: Why why did I have to say it. What dose she think of me now. I new she was just gonna reject me. I kept on telling myself that but I did not listen to my head. I listened to my heart. I'm just gonna stay in my puphouse for the rest of the day maybe even the rest of the week or mounth. Right now nothing maters to me it feels like I have been ripped into a million pieces, my heart keeps telling me she will say yes in the future to come, but my mind tells me that "let me think about it" is a no, and last time I listened to my heart this happened so I'm just gonna stay here and wither away.

Skye pov: I had entered the Lookout and saw that they are watching a movie. Everest and Edme where at the back of the crowd so I walked up to them.

Skye: Everets, Edme.

Everest: Yeah?

Edme: What's up?

Skye: I need to talk to you two somewhere private.

Everets: why?

Skye: Can we just go before the boys notice.

Edme: Sure, how about the cliff edge outside?

Skye: That will work. Come on hurry.

Everest: Okay okay.

Everest pov: I don't know what Skye wanted to talk about but it better be important for interrupting the movie.

Skye: okay so.

Edme: So what?

Skye: So Chase had admitted his feelings to me just a couple of minutes ago.

Everest: (squeel) Yes finnaly it happend. You said yes right?

Skye: Well....

Everest: You did say yes right?
( In a worried tone.)

Skye: No.

Everest: What!? What where you thinking. So you said no.

Skye: no.

Edme: Wait if you did not say yes and you did not say no them what did you say?

Skye: Ummm.

Everest: Come on tell me you did not say let me think about it.

Skye: Well that is kinda exactly what I said.

Everest: Skye! Saying that is just like saying no.