Ch.10 The Search Begins

Chase pov: I had woke up 30 minutes earlier today because I know that we will be start the search today, and I really wanted to find Skye. As my clock had read 5:31am. I had decided to go see if Ryder was awake.

When I got to the top of the lookout. Ryder was alredy out of his pajamas and into his day clothes.

Ryder: What you doing up so early Chase?

Chase: I knew the search was starting today and I wanted to be up and ready for when it starts. Have you contacted anyone about it yet?

Ryder: No not yet. I want to give them time to be awake Chase. It is only 5:36am.

Chase: Yeah not alot of people are up right know huh.

Ryder: Yeah. You want you breakfast early?

Chase: Yeah I could us some fuel.

Ryder: Okay lets go down to the first floor.

When me and Ryder had made it down to the first floor if the lookout. He had gone to the kitchen to get my dog food. As he was pouring my bowl he had told me to enjoy my breakfast and that he was going back up to the top.

Chase: Okay. You already eat?

Ryder: Yeah.

Chase: Okay see you when im done.

Ryder: Okay.

As he had gone up the to the top of the lookout I had started to eat my food. After I was half way done something had hit me in my mind. When I went back to look for Skye I did not see her pup tag. So maybe it is still with her. After that I had left what food was in my bowl there and got into the elevator to tell Ryder.

Chase: Ryder!

Ryder: What is it Chase?

Chase: When I went to look for Skye last night when I got to the spot I did not see her pup tag so maybe it is still with her.

Ryder: If it is still with her then maybe. We can see her location on the map and know where she is.

Chase: Well what are we waiting for.

Ryder had rushed over to the computer and was pushing some buttons untill eventually the screen had shown the map and Skye's location.

Chase: Hmm. That weird. You would think she would be a little further away then that saying she has been gone for about 8 hours.

Ryder: Yeah she is only about 3 hours put of town so she would have gotten there at like... 12:50am last night.

Chase: So when should we start makeing our way there?

I was hopeing Ryder would have said now because I did not want to wait any longer knowing the Skye. May be out in danger. I still need to tell her how I feel.

Ryder: Well we should probaly wait about ten minutes before we wake up the pups because I don't want to wake them before 6am. Then they would have to eat there breakfast so they will have some energy. After that I would have to call Everest anf have her come down her, them we will go. So we will leave at about 6:45.

I did not like Ryder's response at all he wanted us to bassically wait 50 minutes before leaving. Giving the pup who took her the chance to take her further.

Chaes: But..

Ryder: No buts we need the team at their best performance.

Chase: Yes. Sir.

After we had decided on when we would leave. Which I'm still not happy we have to wait so long to go, but that what Ryder said. I had gone back down to the first floor and finished my breakfast. When I had finished the clocks read 6:03am so I had gone outside to wake all the pups up. After I was done Ryder had already had the bowls full of food. And after that he had called Everest and had here come down her. Then we had explained the situation to the others after Everest gad gotten here. The time had read 6:54am!

Chase: Ryder we should probaly head out we are already behind schedule.

Ryder: Alright pups! Let's go. I put her destination on my GPS so follow behind me. Once we get there we are gonna stop about 300 yards from there so they don't hear our vehicles. Everyon got that?

All pups: Yes!

Ryder: Alright then let's stop wasteing time.

Chase: For Skye!

Everyone else: For Skye!

Don't worry Skye. I will find you, and when I do I will teach that pup who took you a lesson. One they will never forget, because no-one and I mean no-one messes with you and gets away with it.

Time skip

Once we had got to about 5 minutes before our destination Ryder had told us to be ready to pull to the side of the road. The clocks had read 10 O'clock exact. We had sat in silence for the most of our ride. No-one was really in the mood to talk, but luckily for us the spot on the map for Skye location was still there. We had tried to call her through it a couple of times but we came to the conclusions that something may haf happend to her pup tag, or she dose not have it, but where about to find out because we are at the point that we decided to stop so that they can't hear us coming.

Ryder: Alright pups. Lets go.

Once again we all where pretty silent, but this time it was because we did not want to make any noise. Once we had reached the place where it showed Skye on the map there was a log cabin. Me and Ryder where at the front door. Listening for noise. That is when I had heard a male voice say "What are we going to do to you." it had made me so made that before Ryder could stop I had busted through the front door.

Well there yoi have it chapter 10. Hope you enjoyed. Chapter 11 is gonna be about what happend with Skye while they where on there way to find here. Just had to clear that up so there would be no confusion, I do not know when I will publish chapter 11 it may be Friday or next Monday have not decided yet. Nothing less have a wonderful rest of your day.⭐⭐⭐