Ch.12 Found Skye

Chase pov: Right as I had busted through the front door of the cabin I had seen two bigger dogs by Skye. I had jumped onto the bigger one and pind her on her back as soon as I got in. I had gone in so fast that it took Skye a minute to realise that it was me. She had said my name in almost like a confused way. The dog that I had pinned of the ground had had thrown me of of her and into the wall of the cabin. Before I could get back up she had me pinned on the floor, and was about to bite my neck.

Skye: Edme! Don't!

Edme: Skye can't you see he just broke into my house and then attacked me.

Chase: I would not have broken in if you two did not pupnape Skye!

Faolan: We did not pupnape her. My sister had taken her to her vehicle after she had fallen and hit her head on the road of the bridge.

Edme: Yeah, and now that I think about it your the one who left her there unconscious.

Chase: Skye did not fall down I would have known.

Ryder pov: Me and my other pups just sat there in shock watching what was happening. It had seemed like Skye was unharmed and not woried at all either.

Skye: Actually Chase I did.

Chase: But, they kidnaped you, and took you puptag so we could not talk to you.

Skye: Actually my puptag broke when I fell on the bridge.

Chase: Oh.( Lays ears down to the side.)

Skye: Edme you can get off of him now.

Edme: Oh yeah sorry.

Chase: No I'm sorry for braking into your house.

Faolan: You should be now we need a new door.

Edme: Faolan that dose not matter casue we need to be out of here in a hour.

Faolan: Oh yeah.

Skye: Wait why you guys have to leave this cabin?

Faolan: Because those wolves you heard know me and my sister are here. We where going to tell you about but I was interrupted when someone barged through our door.

Chase: Sorry.

Ryder: So if you did not pupnape her why you bring her here.

Edme: Because we been looking for her for awhile now. We been wanting to see. Her especially my brother.

Faolan: Hey did you have to say that part.

Skye: (giggle)

Chase: (Growl)

Faolan: what your problem Chase.

Chase: Ryder when we takeing Skye back to the Lookout.

Faolan: Earth to Chase are you okay?

Chase: Skye we all been worried sick about you.

Rocky: Some more then others. ( looks at Chase)

Skye: Well I been fine.

Edme: How rude of me. My name is Edme, and this is my brother Faolan.

Ryder: Nice to meet you, my name is Ryder, this is Rocky, Rubble, Marshall, Zuma, Everest,and you already met Chase.

Edme: Yeah he is the weak one who tried to tackle me.

Chase: I'm not weak you just bigger than me. (Huff)

Faolan: Someone is grumpy.

Chase: (Roles eye's)

Ryder: well now that we introduced one-an-other. How do you guys know Skye?

Edme: Long story we can tell you later, but we also already knew chase from 3 years ago, don't think he remember us.

Chase: That why Your smell was familiar, but where did we meet?

Faolan: We can tell you later. Me and my sister need to leave and find somewhere to stay and lay low for awhile.

Skye: Ryder can they come with us back to the lookout.

Ryder: Sure what do you pups think?

All expect Chase: Yeah.

Chase: What. You guys want them to come to the lookout. Are you crazy. They obviously done something wrong if they have things looking for them.

Ryder: Yeah why are things looking for you and who?

Edme: Pack issues.

Chase: Pack issues?

Edme: Yeah where part wolf.

Chase: Dang that mean you mom or dad broke the pack code wich means.

Faolan: Skye tell him to stop before I make him.

Skye: Chase don't finish that sentence.

Chase: Why it just mean that their there parent's where killed by the pack and there next. (Smirks)

Skye pov: I had warned Chase not to finish but right as he did Faolan had rushed toward him. Throwing Chase into a wall. Chase tried to fight back but Faolan was faster and stronger then Chase. We all stood there in shock wacthing Chase being beaten up by Faolan. I was finnaly able to say something.

Skye: Faolan please stop.

Faolan: No I told him not to say it now he is gonna get it.

Skye: I think you proven your point to him.

Edme: Skye right we only have ten more minutes till we have to go.

Faolan: It been that long already!? We got to get our stuff ready to go.

Faolan had finally stop leaving chase bruised and bleeding, but he just got right up and walk toward the door and said that their is no way there coming to the lookout.

Skye: If they don't come then I don't come.

Chase: What, no Skye you are coming there not.

Skye: You can't tell me what to do they come or I don't.

Chase: Fine (sigh) but only because I want you happy and back home, not because I like them.

Skye: Okay.

Faolan: I'm ready to go what about you guys?

Ryder: I think we are all ready to go. What are you guys takeing?

Edme: I have a vehicle that can fit three. One up front and two in the back.

Skye: I'll ride with them.

Ryder: okay lets get on the road.

Back at the Lookout.

Chase pov: Once we got back to the Lookout Skye was sitting in her pup house. So I went over to her pup house becuase I needed to apologise for how I acted earlier. I was just mad because by what Edme had said Faolan supposedly has a crush on Skye. Wich mad me made because I want to be with Skye, but she probaly hates me know. I had finnaly arived at her pup house.

Chase: Skye can I come in I need to tell you something.

Skye: Yeah come in.

She had opened the door letting me in.

Skye: So what do you need to tell me?

There you have it chapter 11. Now I know alot has happend this chapter. Chase has realy messed up he let jealously get the best of him. Will he be able to make it up and finnaly tell Skye how he feels, and will Skye except his apologie. Will Skye except his love or is Chase not the one for her find out in the next chapter.

Ps: the next chapter will be out in about a hour or two.