Ch.5 Realization, and disappointment

Skye pov: The Apollo the super pup movie had just ended I had realised halfway through the movie that Chase had fallen alseep as soon as he had hugged me and started to cry in his sleep. Everyone had looked at me, but all I did was shrug my shoulders when they asked if he was okay. The movie was over now so I woke him up so he could go to bed. The other pups had already left. I told Chase to wake up as I started to shake him.

Chase: Huh?

Skye: Get up you got to go to you pup house.

Chase pov: After I had woken up and saw I was in the lookout and the credits for Apollo the super pup was going I had realised that all of that was.... A dream.

Skye: You okay?

Chase: Yeah just had a crazy dream.

Skye: I know you hugged me and started to cry half way through the movie.

As Skye had said that I had let out a slight blush.

Chase: Did I realy fall asleep that fast?

Skye: Yeah you missed basically the entire movie.

Chase: Oh well guess I can watch it tomorrow.

Skye: Yeah, Im going to bed.

Chase: Same, good night.

Skye: Good night.

After Skye had left I jad just sat there to take a minute to think. Based on what Skye said. I had fallen asleep about halfway through the movie. So that means everything that had happen was a dream, but I still feel the same about Skye as I did im my dream. I mean it explains why I have those feelings when I'm around her. It just how do I tell her that I like... No not like, love her? It seemed so easy in my dream. I mean she even said yes and kissed me. It had all just felt so real. Skye even said I had hugged her and started to cry. Wicth I had done in my dream.

Now that I realise it. I had changed alot after that dream. I am even a little disappointed that it was a dream. I mean I did not like everything that happend, but the end was perfect.

Now that I think about it even more. That dream had revealed who my special somepup is that I have been waiting for. Sigh, but what if she dose not feel the same. I mean the only way to find out is to ask, but what if she dose not feel the same and rejects me. It would be awkward. Plus I fear rejection alot. Even though I had put love aside that was the thing I feared the most about it. That was the only thing that stopped me from asking Everest when I had a small crush on her, and now she is with Marshall? I think. So that means that if i would of have asked her before she probaly would have rejected me, because she likes Marshall obviously.
So I don't think I'm gonna ask Skye anythime soon. I mean what if the same thing happens that happend with Everest, and Skye ends up liking some other pup. I just cant risk it. She could reject me. For now I'll just go to my pup house, and watch the stars.

Here you have it chapter 4. Definitely not aslong as the last chapter. This one is only 556 words. If any one is confused though last chapter was bassically a dream chased had when he fell asleep during the movie, and yes it is possible to have a dream inside of a dream. Never happend to me before though, but have a nice day.
Don't forget to leave a comment telling me what you think I love the fead back whether it is good or bad.
I mean got to know where i mess up. Also hit that little star if you feel like it.⭐⭐⭐