Ch.7 Missing

Im an truly sorry for how long I have been gone to make it up to you guys I am going to publish 2 chapters tonight. I do not plan on haveing anouther break for that long so don't worry. Just been realy busy with school.

Chase Pov: I could tell it was getting late so I told Skye that we should head back to our pup houses. She had agreed as she had also appeared to be very tired. I could barely see her magenta eyes.

We had started to walk back to the Lookout. It was pretty quit the way there, but once we got to our pup houses I had told her goodnight, but there was no response. I had turned around and noticed she was not there, so I checked her puphouse because maybe she already was alseep, but she was not there. So I decided to retrace my steps but when I got halfway back to our spot we where and did not see or smell her I had gotten worried. I had ran back to our spot and she was not there. I started to sniff around and I had picked up her scent and someone's else. Wait not someone somepup. This other smell was familiar but I could not figure out from where. I had definitely smelt it before.

Before I could get lost in my thoughts I figured I should go tell Ryder. I had ran all the way back to the Lookout. Went up the elevator. Then yelled at Ryder telling him to wake up.

Ryder: Chase is something wrong.

Chase: SKYE IS MISSING!

Ryder: Calm down. Wait did you say Skye was missing!?

Chase: Yeah.

Ryder: Are You sure?

Chase: Yes. We where at the bridge.

Ryder: What where you doing at the bridge in the middle of the night.

Chase: Well if you would of let me finish I would have told you.

Ryder: Sorry Continue.

Chase: While we where at the bridge I had shown her the spot where I had always looked up at the night sky at.
We where there for a little bit talking, and I had told her we should probaly head back because it was getting late, but when I got back to my pup house and told her good night she did not respond. So I had looked around and she was not there. When I got back to our spot we where at she was gone. I had picked up her scent and the scent of another dog. Then I came her and told you.

Ryder: Do you recognise the scent?

Chase: I had smelt it before but could not tell from where.

Ryder: We should probaly wait untill morning to start the search. It would be a little easier.

Chase: Do we have to wait?

Ryder: Yes Chase. It would be easier.

Chase: could we Atlest tell the other's and make a plan?

Ryder: Hmm. Yeah we could but we would need to sleep after so we are energised in the morning.

Chase: Yeah.

Ryder pov: I had called the other pups up to the lookout so I could tell them what happend and get a game plan.

Ryder: Thanks for hurrying pups. As you can see Skye is missing. We do not know much about how it happen or who took her other than it was a pup. We do know how ever when about she was taken. She was taken about 20 minutes ago.

Rubble: Skye Missing. We have to find her now.

Zuma: Yeah.

Rocky: I agree.

Marshall: We should probaly wait untill morning to start the search.

Ryder: Exactly. Me and chase had already talked and decided that it would be best to start the search for her in the morning. As of where to search we will tell people around adventure bay she is missing and we will make groups out of the people that volunteer to help. Other than that you guys should probaly go get some sleep. We need to be wide awake for the search.

Here is chapter seven of my story. Sorry for the long wait. Been really busy with things. I plan on updateing more frequently, but not daily. Atleat once a week.