Ch.6 Under the moon.

Chase pov: I was walking back to my pup house when I saw Skye was still up. I had asked her if she would like to look at the stars with me. She had said yes. As I started to head where I always go to wacth the stars she told my to hold on.

Chase: whats wrong?

Skye: im grabbing a blanket because its cold outside tonight I dont have as much fur as you.

Chase: Well hurry up please.

Skye: Okay im coming.

Chase: follow me.

As I continued to walk to where I always go to look at the night sky she had asked me a question.

Skye: Are we allowed to go this far?

Chase: Its only to the bridge trust me its worth it the view is amazing.

Skye: Okay....

Skye pov: Once we had arrived at the bridge Chase had told me to look as he pointed to the moon. It was very bright tonight. As it was also a full moon. It had reflected onto the bay as so did the stars. I could not help but sit in awww.

Skye: Its so beautiful.

Not as beautiful as you. Chase muttered.

Skye: what was that? All i heard was beautiful.

Chase: oh-um-I said it's a Beautiful view.

Chase pov: I could bot help but blush. I was so embarised. Atleast she did not know what I had acually said. She probaly would have rejected me on the spot sigh. I don't know if I will ever find love. I mean yeah I have a crush on Skye, and the only reason I brought her out here was to confess my feelings, but I don't think I have it in me at the monument, nor do I think I ever will.

Skye pov: We kinda just sat there looking at the view in silence. I had look at Chase and could not help but see how his eye's sparkled in the moon light, and how his fur look so nice in the wind. Wait what am I saying. He is just my friend. No matter how dreamy he looks. I would be lieing if I said I did not have a crush on him.

I all started earlier today, while we where all watching the movie. That monument we he had hugged me while he was sleepy not only did shock go through my body, but my heart melted. As he started to shed tears it only mad matters worse. My heart went from melting to breaking knowing he was upset. Since then I have sorta kinda had just a tiny itty bitty crush on him. Maybe it will just blow over soon.

I mean would Chase really love some one like me. I'm small, I'm scared of alot of things especially eagles, and I'm weak. Chase on the other hand is really brave he is realy not scared of anything, he is big and strong, handsome, and smart. Wait did I say handsome I meant nice chase is nice. Why would I think he is handsome.

Chase: you alright Skye?

Skye: yeah?

Chase: You ready to head back?

Skye: What no, can we stay here a little longer I like Beautiful view.

Chase: Okay we can stay.

I was kinda lieing about wanting to stay because of the view it's just nice to have Chase's company. I mean as like a friend. I could not help but lean on him just a little. I mean I was tired, his fur was very warm to, but I wanted to stay here longer with him. As a friend though. Luckily he did see or feel me do it.

Now that I think about maybe this crush I have on him wont just blow over. Maybe maybe.....

Here is chapter 6. Enjoy the cliff hanger😝. I should have 7 out before the week is over. I don't know if im gonna keep this daily update schedule going as i usually finish any where from 11 to 12 at night. It dose not bother me to much as im usually still up for an 1 or 2 after I finish, but there are other things I like to do.

Ps dont forget to comment. I like feed back. I will respond to everyone of them I mean it to everyone of them. You can aslo do me a favor and hit the little star you dont have to hut its appreciated. For now have a great rest of your day and bye.⭐⭐⭐