10 ~ The right way

Chapter ten ~ The right way

~ Dylan's point of view ~

After I sent the message of the location I was in, I could finally feel at ease. I sat on a bench in the park and put my phone back in my jeans' left pocket. I leaned back and rested my arms on the bench's backrest. The overwhelming occurrence earlier put me in a bad mood and it felt like I would not be able to get out of it.

I hoped that Ishraq would not take, the fact that I asked her to console me, too hard. She was the only one who new about my search for my twin sister, and I felt really secured while talking to her. Whenever she was moved her expressions would change and those moments were so enjoyable and I really treasured them.

I wanted to tell her about everything that bothered me and share all my thoughts with her. I wanted her to enlighten my depressed mind and to help me get all my worries sorted. I had thought long and hard all night about how to find my lost twin but the thoughts were often interrupted by thinking about her. I wanted to talk with her to get in a good mood, only seeing her would probably lift all my loads off.

I heard a voice of someone hawking. I lifted my eyelids and my green eyes met her brown ones. I felt like I had went into a fantasy world. As I thought, the sight of her eyes were enough to get rid of my worries. She sat down as far as possible on my left side. I felt sorry as it seemed like she was about to fall off. I moved to the right and let her have the space she needed.

"Thanks for coming, and sorry for troubling you. You are the only one I want to talk to regarding this matter because I do not want anyone to know that I might be still looking for my twin. Last I told anyone they would just tell me to stop since it would just be a waste of time. I feel like it actually is hopeless when they are telling me off. But I am suspecting that there maybe is a truth that they are not willing to tell me about. However even if they will not I will do my best to find out the truth by myself. And because it is such an burdening and heavy matter, I just want to share it with someone. Since you are the only one aware of my situation I think it is easiest for me to get help from you." I knew half of what I said was bullshit but all of it was descriptions of what was on my mind

She lifted her gaze and watched me silently for a while. It looked as though my babbling had put her in deep thought, she was surely thinking about how to get out of this situation the easiest way. She shook her head and then burst into laughter.

"You know that you are really cute right? Even though you are aware of the matter being mysterious you still can make it become a matter for the police. Instead you are insisting on becoming a detective and trying to settle the case." She raised her right hand to cover her mouth while laughing, trying her best to keep her voice down.

As I saw her smiling image, I automatically leaned closer to her. There was a half inch between my lips and here cheeks when I realized what it was that I was about to do. My heartbeat increased and the closeness told me that there was no turning back. I plastered my lips on her soft skin and felt some sort of electricity from the touch. My heart was beating like it never had before and I felt dizzy from excitement.

Suddenly her babylike skin was separated from me and she was no where to be seen. Oh, that was just me closing my eyes. I lifted my eyelids and met her confused expression. She had stood up and was clenching her fists. I just wanted to jump off a bridge, how could I have been so thoughtless, she was for god's sake muslim...

"What do you think you're doing? I guess you most have gotten into some sort of shock again. Get up, we have to take you to the hospital before you do something even crazier!" She was shifting the weight from a leg to another constantly and I knew that was her way of relieving her anger.