7 ~ First confession

Chapter seven ~ First confession

~ Dawod's point of view ~

The disgusting guy, Dylan, whom I had let into my house was not only disrespecting my wife, but also shamelessly pointing his finger at me. I looked fiercely into his energetic green eyes and expected to see remorse. The guy was out of his mind, his expressions were telling me that he was barely holding himself from eating me alive. I couldn't believe how little manners he had, looking angrily at me instead of guiltily for what he had said.

"Don't you dare point at me while being in my house! Also, who do you think you are to talk like that to a muslim girl?! I won't forgive you for neither of these mistakes, which you might regret forever. Now leave before I call the guards to show you out." I was fed up with his attitude and couldn't tolerate it any longer. If he didn't leave right away I might lose my ability to take care of the matter with civilized speech.

My words helped him to finally seize the situation and make it suik into his head, his brows flew up as his eyes widened. He had a hard time putting his mouth together to form a decent sentence. Even though he understood what he had done I was not going to let it go easily, he had to be punished for his wrongdoings.

"Wai.. Wha, eh... Do you live together or what?" He stuttered, his face filled with bewilderment.

It suddenly hit me what I had just said, and felt extremely stupid. How could I have said it so bluntly without thinking? I was focusing on finding a subterfuge and my arms were pulled widely aside from each other with great streanght. Then a sound of heavy breathing caught my attention so I looked towards it.

At first I couldn't believe my sight. I felt heat occupy my face and was certainly blushing uncontrollably as Mina was the one behind that force, which meant that she was holding onto my arms. Then I remembered that I had held her against me and had probably stopped her blood circulation as tense as my body was because of anger. I had forgotten what had actually happened in the heat of the moment and felt all warmth freeze to leave my face as pale as a sheet of paper.

"What is wrong with you, I was about to die! Is your intention to kill me by strangling me or what?" I was at first scared that I had seriously hurt her, I looked all over her body but sighed in relief, she looked alright. I met her light brown, green sprinkled eyes and then I felt that she was pressing her fingers against my arm, where she had held me. I then figured out that she was trying to buy us time to come up with an evasion to what I had unintentionally said.

"No, what have I done?! I am really sorry Mina I was so angry that I wasn't able to control my actions. Are you all right? Please tell me that you aren't hurt anywhere?" I inquired, sincerely concerned about her.

"I am fine, but don't you dare touching me again. You have as little right to do so as Dylan has to speak to me like he did" Her eyes were narrowed as she was struggling to come up with a solution.

"Hey wait up a minute. Why would you say that this is your house when Mina's name is clearly written on the door? Do you live together or what? And why would you get angry because of her?"

"His family owns this neighborhood so that is why he is saying that it is his house!" Mina's voice was high pitched when she answered his question. I looked at her with amazement to her wittiness and saw in her eyes that she as well was impressed by herself.

However it seemed like Dylan still had some verifications to make.

"That might be right but why are you getting angry because I was kidding around with words when you were hugging her? Or more correctly closely killing her? What is your reason for doing that? What right do you have to get angry in her stead?" Dylan's statements were like arrows thrown agains my organs.

I felt like getting gulped by the ground, I had no idea how to answer that. I looked over at Mina with pleading eyes, asking for help. When I did, I realized that I needed to be strong in this situation, to make sure that she can believe in me from now on.

I straightened my back and looked deeply into her eyes as I answered all of Dylan's questions with one powerful sentence. "I couldn't help it because Mina is my first love."

~•~•~